Quantcast

The Jeff needs a job thread

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
I still have 4 weeks until I can return to my "normal" job at Starbucks. Anybody know of a job where I can just sit there and answer phones...anything, and if it's good enough I have no qualms quitting my Starbuckian way of life.

Let me know if anybody knows of anything

Thanks
Jeff Brines

Sophomore-Leeds School of business-CU Boulder-Finance/Real Estate

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
neversummersnow said:
I still have 4 weeks until I can return to my "normal" job at Starbucks. Anybody know of a job where I can just sit there and answer phones...anything, and if it's good enough I have no qualms quitting my Starbuckian way of life.

Let me know if anybody knows of anything

Thanks
Jeff Brines

Sophomore-Leeds School of business-CU Boulder-Finance/Real Estate
I'll pay you minimum wage to come down and pull evergreen bushes out of my yard..... :p

-S.S.-

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
ill pay you min wage to come organize my cd's... wait nevermind that would cost me so much money.

what about the cu-nanny program? they have you babysit for like professors'/students' kids while they are in class. i hear you can get like 10-15 an hour per kid. so long as you dont have to run after a kid...

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
mi parentis won't even let me get a job. they say that i can't handle work and school at the same time. so i never have enough money to ride, i ask them for money, and they tell me to find a way to earn my own money. i ask to get a job, and they won't let me. so i'm up chocolate creek w/out a popsickle stick.