Quantcast

The Jew Crew

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
just curious here...do you among the jew crew feel that way because of religious reasons or social/cultural reasons? ie, what makes a jew?

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Mike, you're not the founding member of the Jew Crew, that actually was founded at least a year or two ago... possibly before your time? Sorry :p

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Im catholic, who wants to go one some crusades? :devil: jk

:D

i think religion is a joke in its slef any way.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
TheMontashu said:
the one in lafiyette (jest got back from there)
Temple Isaiah, I go there...................................Well sometimes :rolleyes: I did have my Confirmation there. Let me guess Wednesday night, you were at Confirmation.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
but if you aren't a regular worshipper, do you stop becoming jewish? my parents dragged me to church on a weekly basis for most of my time living w/ them, but once i got to college, the only times i've been in a church is for funerals, weddings, and sight-seeings (the churches in stockholm and prague were great). so, i don't consider myself a christian anymore. does the same apply?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
narlus said:
but if you aren't a regular worshipper, do you stop becoming jewish? my parents dragged me to church on a weekly basis for most of my time living w/ them, but once i got to college, the only times i've been in a church is for funerals, weddings, and sight-seeings (the churches in stockholm and prague were great). so, i don't consider myself a christian anymore. does the same apply?
I think we fall under tha "well..... was your mother's vagina Jewish?"
clause:D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
I am now the Religion of None. Read this article and tell me what you think.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/12/04/MNG0Q3FQD51.DTL

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
actually, i agree w/ that. it pretty much fits how i turned out too. one thing i'm wondering about is how we will raise our kids (ie, whether organized religion will have a place). my wife was raised catholic, and i was raised protestant. at this point, we really haven't talked about it.