Quantcast

the klicker in action

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Really - his bike (though it's kind of hard to tell because of the size) appears to bear a striking resemblance to the bike in your avatar.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
s1ngletrack said:
Really - his bike (though it's kind of hard to tell because of the size) appears to bear a striking resemblance to the bike in your avatar.
His bike is actually the new 9.5 inch travel cyclecross bike

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say hes doing a solid can-can will flying down the rock section. Instead of the "hes walking his bike" hey i would have done the same thing haha

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
look like to me that the guy is checking uot the course or something. look at the seat it is up agains the tree and hes just started to pick up the bike.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
says to self "you can't ride bicycles down that, thur" he should've just pulled a KLICKER over the whole thing!

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I dunno looks kinda like Kalen .
I've seen people come through Yard Sale on the bike and off , and that looks like a perfectly executed off the bike line to me.
As long as you get through Yard Sale without an ambulance ride it's all good!
Later Eric

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
whats not shown in the pic is stoney laying down in that section gettin a closer look at the the angle of the line the klicker was taken. sometimes you have to slow down to go fast.
signed your NATIONAL CHAMPION

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Another devastating manuever by the Klicker!

I believe that move was taken from one of those horse tricks were you jump off a moving horse while holding the saddle, hit the ground and jump real quick, and get back in the saddle, all while going really fast. Incorporating that type of move into mountain biking, especially on a section like the yard sale, is progression at its finest.