Quantcast

The Ladykillers.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
On the car I assume. Nevermind - Jackson says you don't really ride, so it can't be your bike. Brake jobs are fun. Why you gotta have new rotors. You should do pads before those are ruined.
I said I ordered the rotors but I will be ordering pads as well just looking for the best deal. I'm also debating doing the hoses and replacing them with stainless steel braided hoses. I'm also going to try to do the rear shoes.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I said I ordered the rotors but I will be ordering pads as well just looking for the best deal. I'm also debating doing the hoses and replacing them with stainless steel braided hoses. I'm also going to try to do the rear shoes.

Are you talking about the car or the bike??? I forgot another friggin question mark. My grammar has been ruined by the monkey. :dead:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You mean Friends is *OVER*?!?!? :think: :D

-S.S.-

You are the funniest person on any forum I have ever read.

*I mean that in the most non-ghey way that I can (not that there is anything wrong with being ghey)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Are you talking about the car or the bike??? I forgot another friggin question mark. My grammar has been ruined by the monkey. :dead:
I'm talking about the CAR!!!

J

JRB

I watched this lame ass excuse of a movie this weekend. I want my life back. :stosh: