Quantcast

the Last 2 days worth of ride Pics

splat

Nam I am
I have been doing a little riding the last 2 days. I started out yesterday at lunch doing a road ride. I rode my Fixed gear while all these othe wimps used gears .

we did 16.2 miles in just under an hour.

here we hav e SloMoJO, Joanne , Monica and will is hidden in the picture( behind Monica)

splat

Nam I am
and My last Pic , IAB on another rocky creek cross.

What a Day it was!!!

We were out there for 3 1/2 Hours , did the 12 mile loop ( only got lost once ) and it was too bad nobody had a picture of my endo , it was a good one.

we all were out of water by the time we were done. it was Great!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WOO HOO! One so-so ride, followed by one ass kicking ride. I had a tough ride yesterday. I bonked a mile into the ride and never really recovered. I almost puked. Today made up for it though. Today it felt like I had rocket boosters attached to my bike. :)

Splat and SloMoJo are great guys to ride with. :)

My pics, first from yesterday...

Splat heading down into the woods.

Attachments

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Last pic from yesterday. Splat had some derailleur issues and had to singlespeed it back to the car.

I should mention that yesterday's ride was the worst mosquito infestation I have ever experienced on a ride. :dead: When we stopped for mechanical reasons, we were just swarmed by them.

Attachments

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today's pics.

This place has some of the nicest trails I've ridden. Narrow, twisty, tight singletrack. Lots of body english needed to avoid hitting trees. Those were 12 slow, hard miles. So wonderfully painful. :)

Here's Splat somewhere in the bushes.

Attachments

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Last pic. I didn't take too many because I was too busy trying to keep up with Splat and SloMo. :D

Awesome ride. Thanks again, Splat and SloMo.

Splat coming out of the woods to an opening.

Attachments