Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not sure I'm following you...

Bixi is starting in Montreal for real on the 15th.
I thought bixi was already in Montreal? I swear I remember renting one downtown years ago...

The bikes are good, it's the service in Toronto. I've been double charged, refused rental at the station etc etc.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I thought bixi was already in Montreal? I swear I remember renting one downtown years ago...

The bikes are good, it's the service in Toronto. I've been double charged, refused rental at the station etc etc.
It definitely is... started in Montreal. I’m just saying they’re back after the winter break.

I’ve actually never taken one in all these years! I’ll generally ride mine, walk or metro.

Sucks about the service in TO.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
How are trailheads and parking lots looking in Wilson's, crowded ?
i've not had a chance to go up recently. was busier than usual for a while, i think since some secondary roads closed, etc., last week it's quieted down quite a bit.
that's at the local trail where i dig - poston park in lowell.
I thoughts yous was getting something from Colorado?
cancelled for now as newmad wasn't selling, car got totaled, and job in the arts makes me nervous right now...newmad is riding good and hope to re-order the megatrail at some point in the future.