Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Pisgah delivering the goods...fuck, I'd forgotten how well damped and tractional a DD Aggressor is. Lovely, cool morning for exploding loam

Didn't see one on the trail, but caught one in the driveway about to eviscerate the car after I got back.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What's going on there? Has the One Up spider fallen apart, or the ring?
Upon closer inspection, the “switch” system only friction fits the chainring to the spider. The bolts don’t actually go through any holes.

When I bottomed out, my chainring rotated “backwards” on impact, and became “unpinched”.

I also bent it out of shape, so it is now trash.

I had an older one lying around still, so I’m rolling again.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Not really sure... I dont like most of them to be honest. Too sandy and some turns are tight in the trees.
The sand is a pain, but it does keep you on your toes. I don't mind it once in a while, but could not ride it constantly.
I would have to say, the top of 8 and the bottom of 7, linked.
You avoid the awkward wooden drop on 7 and the sandy super tight tree shit on the bottom of 8. 4 is fun, but the spacing is weird. Probably come up one more time this summer.

Would like to put together a road-trip to Bromont end of August, but the required distancing, multiple vehicles etc will probably make this a total pipe-dream. It would be a blast, but I think the logistics of trying to keep everybody distanced and safe would overwhelm pretty quick.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The sand is a pain, but it does keep you on your toes. I don't mind it once in a while, but could not ride it constantly.
I would have to say, the top of 8 and the bottom of 7, linked.
You avoid the awkward wooden drop on 7 and the sandy super tight tree shit on the bottom of 8. 4 is fun, but the spacing is weird. Probably come up one more time this summer.

Would like to put together a road-trip to Bromont end of August, but the required distancing, multiple vehicles etc will probably make this a total pipe-dream. It would be a blast, but I think the logistics of trying to keep everybody distanced and safe would overwhelm pretty quick.
Yeah 8 is nice. Is 7 the one with the stepup?

They had something new going on, on the very right side of the hill, on the kids ski slope. Looks like a dual slalom track.....

I'd at least try for Bromont. I have a few friends who have gone and had no issues.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Yeah 8 is nice. Is 7 the one with the stepup?

They had something new going on, on the very right side of the hill, on the kids ski slope. Looks like a dual slalom track.....

I'd at least try for Bromont. I have a few friends who have gone and had no issues.
After the boardwalk bit, 8 starts with the berm into step-up, then table, dropping triple whoop, then the drop into the ravine. 7 starts with the ladder drop, then swoops through the woods to the wooden bridge drop into the ravine.

Yup, keeping fingers crossed for Bromont.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Long ass road ride in ludicrous heat to clear the ol’ noggin.

Scoped the new “expert” line they’re adding to the bike park, looks a bit gnarlier than I’d expect from a city managed bike park, five stars, will case every jump when they reopen
10CA400D-BBA3-4CDF-A9A4-1EA5DCF4423F.jpeg