Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well I meant what is the picture of, as in, where?

Heard wrists take a long time to heal. I'm not sure anything ever heals anymore though.
Cuthroat Pass and nearby parts of the Pacific Crest Trail.

I fractured part of my shoulder 27 years ago which makes it susceptible to dislocating, so yeah, shit don't heal.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well I meant what is the picture of, as in, where?

Heard wrists take a long time to heal. I'm not sure anything ever heals anymore though.
I've had tendonitis multiple times in both wrists. Each injury taking a year to heal. Every time I'd get an x-ray and the tech couldn't see any obvious fractures, I'd get bummed. Breaks take about six weeks unless it requires surgery.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Creek crossing. Lady friend up top crossing the top of it, before hitting a sweet big ass bermed swooping turn.
Didn't see the lady friend up top initially, and thought you were referring to the individual with the blue bike on the bridge as your lady friend. I was thinking to myself that she looks awfully durable..

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I've had tendonitis multiple times in both wrists. Each injury taking a year to heal. Every time I'd get an x-ray and the tech couldn't see any obvious fractures, I'd get bummed. Breaks take about six weeks unless it requires surgery.
I have something similar going on in my shoulder, just saw the doc yesterday, same deal, not seeing anything on x-ray.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mont saint Anne.

Had to stop here on La Tordue because of some serious arm pump. This trail was awesome; rock drops, steep turns, oh shit rock piles, sweet berms etc.

The world cup start ramp is way bigger in person... as is the drop off the restaurant patio. Maybe if I apply enough bag balm tonight, I'll muster up the courage to ride that trail tomorrow.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mont saint Anne.

Had to stop here on La Tordue because of some serious arm pump. This trail was awesome; rock drops, steep turns, oh shit rock piles, sweet berms etc.

The world cup start ramp is way bigger in person... as is the drop off the restaurant patio. Maybe if I apply enough bag balm tonight, I'll muster up the courage to ride that trail tomorrow.
Almost forgot to mention the best part of today. Saw a guy who is paralyzed ride this ebike Norco contraption up to the lift.

Didn't see him get on the lift, but I had to pull over to let him go by later down the hill. Dude was FLYING. It was awesome to see!

He was basically riding the bike like a recumbent, but with his chest down towards the bars.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Super short ride from the condo to a double black trail down the street. Good times.

Got buzzed by 5 or 6 ebikes in like 15 minutes while enjoying a cold trailside beverage.

Roller coaster ride