Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nice. Is there much of a cave down there? And where is it?
That's at Mono Cliffs Provincial park, about an hour or so north of Toronto and is on the Niagara escarpment.

That thing is more of a giant crack with a significant drop down the cliff. There are lots of caves along the escarpment though.

Duncan Caves Provincial Park has some cool ones:

If you find the deep cracks, you can find ice and snow down there in June.

Some aren't so friendly. If you go down, you might not be able to go back up.

Last edited:
That's at Mono Cliffs Provincial park, about an hour or so north on Toronto and is on the Niagara escarpment.

That thing is more of a giant crack with a significant drop down the cliff. There are lots of caves along the escarpment though.

Duncan Caves Provincial Park has some cool ones:

If you find the deep cracks, you can find ice and snow down there in June.

Some aren't so friendly. If you go down, you might not be able to go back up.
We have ice caves up in Richmond. I spent quite a few years crawling underground.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
dude, just send it already.
On my DH bike wearing armour and full face and some warm up drops beforehand...then maybe. Been a while since I've dropped anything that big and certainly not on my trail bike. Did pick up some good lines on Sluice with H and enjoyed the back loop as haven't done it in a long time.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
On my DH bike wearing armour and full face and some warm up drops beforehand...then maybe. Been a while since I've dropped anything that big and certainly not on my trail bike. Did pick up some good lines on Sluice with H and enjoyed the back loop as haven't done it in a long time.
who is "H"?

teh other side of 6th's view -

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Put up the seat on the jump bike while the trail bike is apart for an overhaul. Enjoying the minimalism.

IMG_6676-sov-dj.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
First non Wednesday post work ride in months. Felt good to get out of work before 6.

Don't know who that guy is going up, but I watched him almost stuff it on every corner. He was riding like he had rigor mortis. :rofl:

Also been a few months since I rode this place. The local conservation area has put in a lovely new trail. Ahem I mean road?