Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Is this on your property by the new house?
Unfortunately no. Some underground network 15 minutes away. Didn't get the chance to ride there last few years. Every features looked taller and bigger than I remember. Or I'm just old.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Close. This is next to Georgian Peaks, to the west of Blue a little. Slightly taller and steeper as well :)

Blue is unfortunately anti dh now. >:(
I thought it would be pretty easy to sus out from your pictures, given your geographical location and having visited the general area myself.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
First ride in a month, tried out a new anti snoring Doo-dad last night and had a good sleep. Sleep had been properly shit house for a couple of weeks previous.
IMG_20231001_161236.jpg

I just grabbed the bike outta the garage and my usual riding buddy rang. He said that it's a shitty hot and windy day and he just wanted to make sure I was going for a ride, haha.
Only saw one other adult human on a bike.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Yea, these12-sp drivetrains sound like death after a few dusty rides. While it still rides great I hate a super noisy bike, so I'm now in the habit of a good drivetrain and pivot cleaning 1x a week or so.
I use a x-sauce wax and amazing how it keeps the chain clean. I use it before every ride. Once in a while I wipe the chain down.