Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The view is gone, the view is gone away.

@Nick @6thElement @Adventurous @stoney @SkaredShtles — the infamous S. Fooses "there's only one place in the world you can get that view" sign has officially been relocated to the start of the new reroute. I mean technically speaking the saying still rings true, but it's just not the same.

And just before finding out my buddy got a shot of me fucking around...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
@Nick @6thElement @Adventurous @stoney @SkaredShtles — the infamous S. Fooses "there's only one place in the world you can get that view" sign has officially been relocated to the start of the new reroute. I mean technically speaking the saying still rings true, but it's just not the same.
the new reroute is a HOOT. it's hard to understand why anybody would ever complain about that new section.

edit: have there been any flurries up on the Crest yet? sure feels like the turn is coming soon.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
L-R: jwb, mh and @6thElement . We're climbing up behind that prominent peak.
View attachment 217435
...which takes forever but leaves us with this view
View attachment 217436
... and dumps you into the start of a really, really fun trail
View attachment 217437
... out of order, but @6thElement having more of that climb for breakfast.
(did I mention this whole climb is between 10,800 and 12,500?)
View attachment 217438
... 2k descent to a second awful climb to middle of nowhere, for a 1k descent in 1 mile.
View attachment 217439
... pretty nice way to spend a Saturday.
View attachment 217440
I have always had a dream to do something like that.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Tormented him with “Two Shoes” on the drive up…

IMG_0813.jpeg

Pretty wild how much the park has changed. Crabapple hits was once attainable…

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Seems like one of the pivots has loosened again on the bike. And I had just taken them out, relubed and threadlocked the threads. :disgust1:

I guess I probably need new bearings...

Anyways, rode with girlfriend today. The loamer in this forest is so good. Wanted to do more, but her foot was acting up and then I noticed the loose pivot...

This is the flat top of the loamer. It get steeper where you can really open it up, the grip and feel of the soft ground is so damn good.

Head down on a climb and ran into this guy. Injury or something on the foot, it didn't want to move..

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Short "easy" ride today. Easy included thousands of stabby pine bush things and multiple flooded smelly mud bogs. Good times. :D

Oh and more rock slab than dirt.

Also more glass. This is why we can't have nice things etc. I took a detour and found a huge swath of land covered in this crap; I'm guessing this is why camping and activity has been locked down on this crown land. What a shame.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Short "easy" ride today. Easy included thousands of stabby pine bush things and multiple flooded smelly mud bogs. Good times. :D

Oh and more rock slab than dirt.

Also more glass. This is why we can't have nice things etc. I took a detour and found a huge swath of land covered in this crap; I'm guessing this is why camping and activity has been locked down on this crown land. What a shame.
:disgust1: people …

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
It rained a lot yesterday and today so we headed up the mountain. Little guy climbed up 1500ft no worries. Had a great time coming down too… but it was too quick! Enjoyed the view from the top and the popsicle. Brilliant conditions. Looking forward to learning these trails.

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3437.jpeg
IMG_3439.jpeg
IMG_3443.jpeg
IMG_3465.jpeg
IMG_3473.jpeg
IMG_3474.jpeg