Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Need find the person responsible for grooming these trails and hand them some beer. Would also be interested in seeing what they are using; on the fresh trail there are no foot prints, no ski or snowshoe tracks, only flattened snow with what looks like a kids tricycle wheel track in the middle.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Props. You go on some long-ass fat bike rides, assuming I'm following the same person the dork logger.....[/QUOTE]

Yea that's me not all my rides are on the snow bike it's pretty flat where those Bridges are low wet lands but awesome riding when it's frozen

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for a paddle/pedal with the pooch. He's getting the hang of it, but he still decides there are smells worth getting run over for. I'm hoping he'll outgrow the habit soon or he's gonna bite it.

Moody in the woods

Good Monty...

It was a wet one. Gore tex jacket, "waterproof shorts", gore-tex shoes... Zey do nah-sing.

Magic Mary Vert Star tires, however, are awesome.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Wasn't there a rock you could ride off of, to start the trail? It's now just a little gully.

Big ole wet spot right after dropping in...
At one time there might have been a rock. But I remember there being log stairs down it. You could come hauling ass down Farlow and skim the logs. The wet spot immediately afterwards is always wet. It's either a small stream or a spring. Never gone through there slow enough to tell though.

One thing I like about Daniel (creek side) is that since it's mostly rock for long sections it changes very little. All my lines from living up there and racing DH are still there all these years later.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At one time there might have been a rock. But I remember there being log stairs down it. You could come hauling ass down Farlow and skim the logs. The wet spot immediately afterwards is always wet. It's either a small stream or a spring. Never gone through there slow enough to tell though.

One thing I like about Daniel (creek side) is that since it's mostly rock for long sections it changes very little. All my lines from living up there and racing DH are still there all these years later.
Must be nice to know a line and not ping pong through it like an idiot. :busted:

There are no logs now.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Must be nice to know a line and not ping pong through it like an idiot. :busted:

There are no logs now.
We used to do a ton of shuttles on big bikes down Farlow and Daniel. So when I rode Farlow this year I was shocked at the amount of erosion. It had changed so dramatically that it was completely unrecognizable in many sections. But Daniel still looks mostly the same.