Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Middlesex Fells in Winchester.
Talked to my Brother about riding there. He told me about the Silver Mine. I had no idea. We rode those trails on Rigid Hard tails. We used to ride there from Broadway in Winter Hill. My Uncle lived in Winchester, when he was in Jail we took care of his house. He is buried there also...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Have any of your trails been affected? Not that, that is important right now...
I went out on a 40 mile ride on Earthquake day, nothing significant that I could see, I went out more on trails today, nothing there. There are places where the earth cracked significantly, but most of that affected roads and man-made structures. Bridges and stuff on trails seems unaffected for the most part. It rained yesterday though so everything is back to being glare ice. Fun with my 640-studs tires though. Might get snow tonight.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Been a while since I posted in the lounge, this thread is great though...working on my latest masterpiece should have er built up w/ some carbon hoops and onyx hubs by the weekend! First ride pics coming soon.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
thumbnail_IMG_2283.jpg

The forest service was burning a bunch of wood. Like a hundred bonfires. It was like riding downhill into hell. Fight fire with fire! It was rad.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Felt like a complete fool riding this bike around on the perfectly frozen dirt. Luckily, no one else was in the forest to point and laugh.

This is where plastic Walmart bike pedals come to die.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
Ran into a couple of dudes visiting from higher elevation. They were happily riding around in short-sleeve jerseys. I was freezing with two layers on. First world desert dweller problem
FullSizeRender.jpg

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
Nice, how cold? My picture above was taken in 26F today and I am a flatlander.
Somewhere between 50 and 60°F, I'm guessing. Probably t-shirt weather for many of you living in snow country, but it's cold enough for us desert habitats. Felt good to get back on my bike after 2 weeks, though.