Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Fucking cut corners. Grrrr.

Exhibiting a complete lack of any style. I get into the air, but it's never pretty.
IMG_8799.JPG
IMG_8803.JPG
IMG_8832.JPG

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i only got one pic from my sweet sweet ride in le pisgah today. snapped it going up cause i wasn't stopping for pix going down
I once had a broken rhododendron branch gouge my arm. It festered and took forever to heal, turns out the sap is nasty shit. Probably great for boobie traps.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i have a scar going diagonally across most of my left forearm from one about 1 1/2" thick that had been cut back at an angle and then small leaves had grown up over it to hide it. leaned into it on a fast downhill. yeah. took a long time to heal.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I will post this, but the only way to watch it is to start AC/DC's "Have a Drink on Me" at 0:05. Otherwise, it won't end properly. Damn near constant trees tighter than 800mm. Turns out you can just turn your bars.

Shizzon

Monkey
Jun 25, 2015
Crush mode on the Smash was engaged today on the local network with great results. FYI, for some reason hikers these days are giving guys dripping sweat and breathing heavily a wide margin on the climbs.

E4407121-04DA-4759-A5CD-CE701C59265D.jpeg
63ADC52F-9451-4CA2-8F2F-B8FD73080CC7.jpeg

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Sublime conditions yesterday, with perfect temp and dirt. And we even found Mercedes SUV detritus along the 4 wheeler road and mounted in an appropriate spot :fancy:

Much fur baby stoke was had

Lander toad was unimpressed tho

But the best part for the dogs, well for @SuboptimusPrime semi-domesticated dingo was finding a freshly dead deer carcass

We kept riding sans his dog, who was reluctant to leave her newfound meat toy...when we came back by she removed the face and a large portion of the rump, and had dragged the carcass an impressive distance to stash it in a creek...that's the most satisfied I've ever seen that dog

@roflbox dog was also pretty sated by the end

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Just a quick ride as long as the country is not under quarantine yet. Was pretty empty everywhere though.
New to me 26" unridabru bike. Does anyone have a set of G1 27.5 dropouts floating around or has the measurements so I can try to have them made? Coming from the Uzzi in the slackest setting this feels a little steep and nervous.
VB_20200315.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Just a quick ride as long as the country is not under quarantine yet. Was pretty empty everywhere though.
New to me 26" unridabru bike. Does anyone have a set of G1 27.5 dropouts floating around or has the measurements so I can try to have them made? Coming from the Uzzi in the slackest setting this feels a little steep and nervous.
View attachment 142054
What size shock? Get some offset bushings for moar slack & fun.

View attachment 142054
Jesus, does that look like the top of Mt. Philo...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Well, either nothing can kill me (ala Dick Cheney) or I'm already dead inside like @kidwoo because I rode a 26" wheeled whoop wagon today and didnt die.

My domesticated meth possum was pretty stoked (and surprised) as well

Celebrating now that I survived my 26" shave with death and that I'm therefore invincible against infectious diseases and probably windmill cancer

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Oka Fatduro, 35 miles. Omnicrust conditions for perfect freeridish fun.
Good amount of beer, bourbon, whiskey and medicinal herbs were consumed.
Le tired this morning

Untitled-1.jpg