Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Been off the bike for nearly two weeks, jagged six hrs of good sleep last night and my cold has almost gone so I got on the bike. After the ride I ripped heaps of water weeds out of the creek then had a couple of sour ciders and serviced a mate's bike.
Good sleep is the tits!
8984423910464337194.jpg

Gonna drop the fork 10mm to make it 120mm in the front, 110mm in the back is the correct amount of travel for a does it all poorly bike.
Snek-
PXL_20221203_030226166_1.jpg

Been off the bike for nearly two weeks, jagged six hrs of good sleep last night and my cold has almost gone so I got on the bike. After the ride I ripped heaps of water weeds out of the creek then had a couple of sour ciders and serviced a mate's bike.
Good sleep is the tits!
View attachment 185706
Gonna drop the fork 10mm to make it 120mm in the front, 110mm in the back is the correct amount of travel for a does it all poorly bike.
Snek-
View attachment 185707
What species is the snake?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What species is the snake?
I am not sure, a lot of people would jump straight to Eastern Brown but at a very uneducated guess I'm going Coastal Taipan. I don't think it's a Whip Snake but snakes vary so much in shade and sometimes patternation, a young snake can look pretty different to a mature snake, young Eastern Browns normally have a dark head, this doesn't, not sure what's going on with the solid color on the tail either.
Sneks-

Last edited: