Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Did you buy it at a bike dealership?

Also I think about wanting to be a sled neck. I like machines and have only had a big tractor with tracks. The belts are off putting, which is why I bought the talon it has the motor and 6 speed transmission from the Africa twin.

Anyways I am of no authority here but yes you can post your sledding adventure tweets in this thread. But only if you like too.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Anyways I am of no authority here but yes you can post your sledding adventure tweets in this thread. But only if you like too.
As others post their eMopped adventures on here, the "human powered" border has been crossed a long time ago. So yes!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yeah coz motorcycle width tyres are definitely much nicer to ride using leg power alone.

Same with car tyres.

giphy.gif

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
@iRider
You seen this?

20210222_140944.jpg

Converted with a 1500w motor and 1.6kwh battery with 9 power modes and a top speed of 100kmh and *only* weighs 62lb I believe.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Did you buy it at a bike dealership?

Also I think about wanting to be a sled neck. I like machines and have only had a big tractor with tracks. The belts are off putting, which is why I bought the talon it has the motor and 6 speed transmission from the Africa twin.

it only has one rotational component, so I think technically it's a unicycle.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
it only has one rotational component, so I think technically it's a unicycle.
I’m sure there are more rotational components. Clutch, belt, crank, cam. Can’t be a unicycle with handle bars, could maybe be a safety unicycle. Just post better photos of your safety unicycle. That way I could want a snowmobile more. Like Jimmy Dean though, I don’t have any boyfriends, do you have boyfriends to go riding with?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Clutch, belt, crank, cam.
Yeah but you don't see those so they don't count. That's for the service people to worry about.

Good point on the handlebars. Maybe a riprow unicycle. A mobile riprow....

I do have some boyfriends on riprows as well but when it's snowing like it has been we all just ride behind our houses. Can't drive any of the roads, they're all closed with wrecked teslas and crosstreks

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Yeah but you don't see those so they don't count. That's for the service people to worry about.

Good point on the handlebars. Maybe a riprow unicycle. A mobile riprow....

I do have some boyfriends on riprows as well but when it's snowing like it has been we all just ride behind our houses. Can't drive any of the roads, they're all closed with wrecked teslas and crosstreks
That sounds fun. I’m imagining you guys listening to “Tom Tom club” cruising the impassable roads vandalizing teslas.

I need a boyfriend

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That sounds fun. I’m imagining you guys listening to “Tom Tom club” cruising the impassable roads vandalizing teslas.
oh man...two days ago tourist bus got stuck on 80 and they were requesting that snowmobiles bring medication to them. I guess they had some diabetics on there.

baybro who just bought a house across the street said it took them 13hrs to make the 4hr trip on saturday. I genuinely do not understand people's inability to look at weather forecasts....

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
baybro who just bought a house across the street said it took them 13hrs to make the 4hr trip on saturday. I genuinely do not understand people's inability to look at weather forecasts....
They can, they just get confused that their Land Rover isn't a Land Cruiser. That and they're above the weather.

You should see cottage traffic here in the summer. Hoards and hoards of people will pile onto the highways on Friday afternoons and make what would be a 2 hour trip, something that could up to 4. And then they turn around and do it again coming home on Sunday. Sounds like a great way to spend the "weekend" at your million dollar cottage, eh?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They can, they just get confused that their Land Rover isn't a Land Cruiser. That and they're above the weather.

You should see cottage traffic here in the summer. Hoards and hoards of people will pile onto the highways on Friday afternoons and make what would be a 2 hour trip, something that could up to 4. And then they turn around and do it again coming home on Sunday. Sounds like a great way to spend the "weekend" at your million dollar cottage, eh?

"weather"

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
same thing here, but year round. I can not.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Best ride of the year, despite being 19F and having 2ft visibility most of the ride from freezing fog hitting the outside of my glasses and condensation on the inside.

Resized_20230102_133153.jpeg

Last edited: