Quantcast

The last two days have been a downright nightmare.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Ack Ack ack!!

Yesterday was a miserable day full of classes and the fact I was suffering a MAJOR hang over. Decide to burn the hang over off by riding and lost my good set of riding shoes to a damn marsh thanks to a wrong turn.(D'oh) :mad: :mad: Me---->:nuts:<----Me. Finish the ride with one shoe and one shoeless foot on a bmx platform. Still Limping from ther cuts.

Today was nowhere as bad, it was worse. Woke up sore, couldn't find my damn car keys. Locked them in the damn car.(/\ refer to the nuts thingy.) Got into the car, headed to get my damn picture taken for the damn senior photos for this years year book. :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:. Get that done, the one good thing about today got tickets to the Red Sox game on Wednesday. Get back to my place, get the bike to do some downhilling, on the first run it starts pouring buckets. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Going through a rock garden the damn sidewall on the front High Roller Decides to fail on me.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Over the bars I go, I'm ok, just a bit scuffed up. Had to stop to get a tire to replace the one that failed. I did not get another Maxxis(had two fail on me this year) got a Michelin instead. Head back to the top and pinned the run. Felt good, get back down to the car to see that it was broken into.:angry::angry::angry: Filled the police reports all that fun stuff, head back home with a plastic bage covering the window that was shattered, stopped at the liquor store and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Old Number 7 and will sit down to it soon.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Dude, I'll drink to that sh1tty day. Wow. Enjoy the game, the Sox are gonna tear up this year's postseason, that's a fact and I'm not even a big fan.