Quantcast

The last two weekends of riding (good video)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I made this video after we got quite a bit of taping done over the last two weekends. Shows some of the newer stuff in my woods and toward the end there are some roof drops and a cool drop that we made at a construction site (the video doesnt make it look as big as it really is. Its about a 7-8 foot drop)
Video is about 5 minutes and this time doesnt require RealPlayer :rolleyes:

Right click, save as, enjoy!

This video should made a boring work day a bit more entertaining I hope. :) Oh, and the music makes it better, so turn it up. :cool:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by Echo
That's quite the stunt park you have going there!
I guess so, I dont think much of it, but I guess, compared to the rest of you, I am lucky to have it all :)
I'm gonna get back to that construction site as soon as I can and get better shots of that drop and then try and make a bigger new one.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
cool vid. you guys built that stuff? time to build some higher landings methinks :D

Apr 3, 2004
Where you aren't.
I'm too damn lazy to build bigger landings. The only time I build(or Dwaugh) builds bigger landings is when we build a bigger drop. We built a 8ft drop where the down drop is but Dwaugh parents werent si stoked with that.:angry:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by Skookum
Coolness!:thumb:
Gotta ride them next time you come up this way! ;) :D Well, at least you can try to.

Today I went back to the construction site in the rain, its mucky now, it was really dry when we were there on sunday. I made another takeoff to same landing that has a much bigger gap to it, a small jump on top too. If I can get the speed for it I'll hit it. :cool: