Quantcast

The Latest Neighbor Issue...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
He's dramatically gay (accordingly to local reports), has complained about my music's volume many times, but I did not meet said neighbor until tonight.

I will never again answer my door without video rolling... :rofl:

More to come. :patsak:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Neighbors are funny. I think the librarian across the street from us got arrested lat night. :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Since you have never seen her, I guess I can perpetuate your fantasy....

She is a librarian at a female catholic school. seriously.
to perpetuate even further.....she surfs on the weekend....

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Reality check:
Being Milwaukee, her 'date night' consists of a case of Leinenkugels Light, 2 dozen scotch eggs and Chris Farley movies.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
to perpetuate even further.....she surfs on the weekend....
Well...skis.

Dan-o is mostly right but she drinks good beer....lots. They are our friends too, so tonight I am gonna go get the scoop.

There was lots of yelling & I don't care if you a librarian or not, you don't yell at cops when drunk (or sober). L watched it all & was outside with them a moment before it went down & said she was trashed. :rofl:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Reality check:
Being Milwaukee, her 'date night' consists of a case of Leinenkugels Light, 2 dozen scotch eggs and Chris Farley movies.
Liar, I used to live in WI and you may have the beer sorta right (who the heck drinks LIGHT beer in WI?); but it's bratwurst with a side of bratwurst that goes with Leinies. Get your German heritage right!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Liar, I used to live in WI and you may have the beer sorta right (who the heck drinks LIGHT beer in WI?); but it's bratwurst with a side of bratwurst that goes with Leinies. Get your German heritage right!
Oh man...if you could make a scotch egg with bratwust.... :drool:

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
Just found Leinies at a Minnesota Bar here in Seattle. Never thought I would land a Leinies and a Grain Belt here in the land-o-micros.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I talked to Jim yesterday (her husband) & of course he was embarrassed & downplayed the whole thing but here is what he said went down....

There were standing in their drive way (see google street view thread) around 11pm & we live in on a one way street. Some dude comes flying the wrong way (this happens a lot) & typical reactions from most of our neighbors is to wave their arms, jump around & yell "ONE WAY STREET!!" , it is quite amusing actually, anyways....so Jim & Rita both jump into the street, mind you they are trashed (game day + packer nation lost :rolleyes: ) & it is a f'ing cop. The cop has on no uniform, unmarked car, so it was not obvious...Jim calls the guy an idiot, yelling starts, Jim shuts up, Rita gets more belligerent yells, cries, makes a scene. She goes in to get her ID cuz now the cop wants to run them through the system. They come up clean. Rita yells more, the cop gets in her face, Rita cries, disturbs the whole street & the cop let her off.

No catholic school librarian caged heat stories, sorry.
:p

L had just let the dogs out & Rita (drunk librarian) comes stumbling up the porch "I am gonna bug you..yada, yada, yada, I am drunk....yada yada,...*more belligerent ramblings*" . L shakes her off & comes in.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Drunks are never as amazing, clever or amusing as they think they are.

L had just let the dogs out & Rita (drunk librarian) comes stumbling up the porch "I am gonna bug you..yada, yada, yada, I am drunk....yada yada,...*more belligerent ramblings*" . L shakes her off & comes in.