Quantcast

The latest state of the art endeavor into full suspension...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
...Speaker cabling! :rolleyes:

The OPUS MM speaker cable network pod sits upon a thick plinth machined of solid acrylic and is supported by four heavy, adjustable, cone-shaped feet. The massive OPUS MM speaker cable damping and suspension system is an absolute requirement to transfer the fullest possible range of high-level signals from the most powerful amplifiers.
The best part is, this cable will only hit your pocket book to the tune of $30,000. :oink:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Looks flexy.

Should have more travel. And there aren't enough pivots. I bet it's got a high leverage ratio and screwed-up falling rate, too.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'm not sure I get the joke. Is the so called "brown note" you are referring to the resonant frequency of the human body cavity? When struck the note resonates in the body causing an immediate evacuation of the bowels? It's a pretty hard note to reproduce. If I recall correctly it's around 5-10 hz which is somewhere down around the range of seismic waves (earth quakes). It would take one hell of a stereo system to pump out seismic waves. I don't think some little carbon fiber doohickeys will do it. A couple of big piezo drivers bolted to a nice concrete floor on the other hand...