Quantcast

The LG Freestyle Motocross World Championships are on right now!

J

JRB

I watched some freestyle moto action on NBC and some dude, "cowboy" something or another cased a jump on a flip. He almost pulled it out of his ass, but went down hard and didn't finish. Sucked for him. Those dudes are nuts.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
loco said:
I watched some freestyle moto action on NBC and some dude, "cowboy" something or another cased a jump on a flip. He almost pulled it out of his ass, but went down hard and didn't finish. Sucked for him. Those dudes are nuts.

Yeah, its definantly nuts! Some of the tricks they are pulling while backflipping is unbelievable. I mean, just doing some of the stuff they are doing is crazy, but doing it upside down is just insane!

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
have you guys seen nitro circus 3??...they get some fat guy, a 10 year old girl..pastrana's dad and some other guys that barley ride to fip to dirt..the producer, filmers and some other randoms bust em out too..id think it would be easier on a moto than a mtb

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wydopen said:
have you guys seen nitro circus 3??...they get some fat guy, a 10 year old girl..pastrana's dad and some other guys that barley ride to fip to dirt..the producer, filmers and some other randoms bust em out too..id think it would be easier on a moto than a mtb

they get them to do what? :confused:

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
The Kadvang said:
much easier on a moto than mtb... still takes balls
of course but its still impressive..im sure pastranas ramps are pretty dialed for flipping