Quantcast

the lounge directed me here....D.C. street ridin

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
So I'm down in culpeper......I know about the thursday night rides, but I'm commited to a ride down here. I'm lookin for someone to show me (map could work) a fun ride in DC hooking up stairs, drops, obstacles, scenic vistas etc.... I got free time at weird times so I may be own my own for the ridin, but don't really know my way around.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Hey, everybody, please give squirrelonabike a warm welcome. He sold me my sweeeet Gemini when most bike shops (not all!) wouldn't even mention full-suspension bikes to me!

I hope someone can PM him some good info. I cannot since I am urbanly-impaired.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
ugh - honestly it'd be easier if he just came out on a ride....even I don't know street/directions to 90% of the stuff we hit.....

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
seriously... and we'd be violating the "no directions" policy. soon, our favorite street spots would be overrun with traffic and pedestrians. :D

there's lotsa people riding street at weird times. throw up a post and see if anyone's gonna be riding. we're DAMN friendly :D

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
freindly mtn. bikers? Huh never heard of such a thing. Oh wait thats the roadies isn't it? :cool: Sweet. Thanks ya'll I'll have to figure out when I can head up there, and see who wants to come out and laugh at me. I'm loving this monkey thing.