Quantcast

The magic monkey warp transporter machine

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Wouldn't it be cool to have one in your closet, grab your gear, and bikey and catch rides with all the screwy people on this board. Go ride Rochester with Echo and the Bunneymen or the Jackalopes i mean... Go destroy some moss in Vermont with JonnyB... Inject steroids or blood dope or whatever with Westy and win some races with him and Jose Canseco... Bring an extra lung and ride with Skrdshtles and see if it's the thin air that makes him how he is... Grab a steak in Texas and pretend that you're too cool to acknowledge that Loco is there.... Or go ride some good ole fashuned dh with Dhgirlie and see if you could keep up with her. Do all that and be home in time for dinner..... :)

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
You need :help:!

We all know that the government has already acheived this with a complex system of hydraulic tube-transport networks.

Teleporters...
Trekky

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Skookum said:
Wouldn't it be cool to have one in your closet, grab your gear, and bikey and catch rides with all the screwy people on this board. Go ride Rochester with Echo and the Bunneymen or the Jackalopes i mean... Go destroy some moss in Vermont with JonnyB... Inject steroids or blood dope or whatever with Westy and win some races with him and Jose Canseco... Bring an extra lung and ride with Skrdshtles and see if it's the thin air that makes him how he is... Grab a steak in Texas and pretend that you're too cool to acknowledge that Loco is there.... Or go ride some good ole fashuned dh with Dhgirlie and see if you could keep up with her. Do all that and be home in time for dinner..... :)

Hmm

ride w/Echo & the Jackelopes >check :D

ride w/JohnnyB in VT >check :D

raced w/Westy >check :D

I guess I,m doing something right :dancing:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Serial Midget said:
Phfffft... I saw Derek Pearson and his gang of Supermodels today. They we're shuttling though.
Yah that Derek Pearson he's got great hair.... i'd be jealous if it weren't for my flowing mane of perfection.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Skookum said:

Can I be your friend too?

J

JRB

I could just email myself places to ride if someone guarantees to mail me back home. The Internet is fast for travel. :think: