Quantcast

The Manliest Thing You've Ever Seen?

There was a guy in the late 80's in Wisconsin that somehow cut his #ick off with a lawnmower. The doctors sewed it to his arm to save it, I don't know if the re-attachment was succesful, but...

Hey baby, wanna see my schlong? here it is...(rolls up sleeve)

Absolutely true story. It was in the Milwaukee Sentinel.

There was a guy in the late 80's in Wisconsin that somehow cut his #ick off with a lawnmower. The doctors sewed it to his arm to save it, I don't know if the re-attachment was succesful, but...

Hey baby, wanna see my schlong? here it is...(rolls up sleeve)

Absolutely true story. It was in the Milwaukee Sentinel.
They should have sewn it to his forehead.:clapping:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Sending a shock back to Fox for sticker reapplication. Owns all. Seriously. Even if he was joking.

(i've got a few manly/injury/stupidity stories from folks seen in the E.R. but they pale in comparison)

Took care of a teenage gal a few years ago, after she'd been shot in the head. She did some pretty manly things during her recovery, including going to court and verbally kicking the shooters ass. She had a long, hard recovery from that.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Be it either gross or manly, you decide:

One of my best buddies was at a rooftop party in NY and had to 'take a dump', as we say. With no toilet in sight, he ducked behind a door up on the roof and laid one out (no TP and all) then quickly rejoined the party. He was not invited back.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I don't know...should I? What the Hell is ridefoto? After breaking my beloved Nikon compact in '98 going over the bars, I have never again brought a camera or anything fragile on a ride. I won't even bring anything but an expendable metal bowl on a ride anymore and I loves me my glass.
Just get a nice little glass oner... $3... thats expendable.

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
Manliest thing I ever saw:
http://www.tuffhedeman.com/

Tuff Hedeman riding Bodacious. He gets caught up, smacks his head, gets knocked out and dragged around. When it's over the paramedics try to put him on a back board. He pushes them aside, gets up and walks out using is broken arm to keep his jaw in place and using his good arm to keep his broken arm (shoulder too I think) in place.

I lowsided my buddy's R1 at 50 mph wearing a dickies jacket, some work pants and his helmet. I rode pillion back to my work (we were working late that night) dug the gravel out of my sides, knees, and hands with my fingernails, drove to Walgreens for gauze, tape neosporin and advil and finished up what I was doing. We then went back to his place and drank a bottle of rum and a bunch of beers.

Given that there was no mechanical damage to the bike, I gave my friend the choice of either getting a set of leathers or fixing the bike cosmetically, he opted for leathers.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I think there's a direct correlation between "manly" and "stoopid" :hmm:
I just did something that made me think of this post.

Manly: Making some fresh salsa with lots of chopped jalepenos to put over blackened catfish. (Yes, it was hot and good.)

Stoopid: Not washing my hands after chopping the jalepenos and then going to take a leak. (Yes, it was bad.)

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
The Cramps, live in chicago back in the late 80's.

Lux Interior takes off his leather pants, squeezes the sweat into a glass.

Chugs it all.

Ugh.