Quantcast

The Man's Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
So Valentines is coming up and if you know whats good for ya you're going to shell out some bones for over priced flowers and a nice dinner. But it's not all for not. Here is why.

My girl and her friends celebrate a rarely know holiday and I'm taking it upon myself to spread this news. It's called steak and BJ day and it's exactly as it sounds. Your lady cooks you up a nice steak with your favorite beverages and finishes things off w/a BJ dessert. What more could a man want.

MARCH 14th is steak and BJ day!!!! Make sure you clearly mark this on all calendars so your lady (or whatever) has time to prepare.

You're welcome.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
ncrider said:
So Valentines is coming up and if you know whats good for ya you're going to shell out some bones for over priced flowers and a nice dinner. But it's not all for not. Here is why.

My girl and her friends celebrate a rarely know holiday and I'm taking it upon myself to spread this news. It's called steak and BJ day and it's exactly as it sounds. Your lady cooks you up a nice steak with your favorite beverages and finishes things off w/a BJ dessert. What more could a man want.

MARCH 14th is steak and BJ day!!!! Make sure you clearly mark this on all calendars so your lady (or whatever) has time to prepare.

You're welcome.
oh man! Is it that time again? SWEET! Wait a minute...wasn't that just last week? and they did it like a month ago, too? :think: