Quantcast

The Mariners lead the AL WEST!!!

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
:rofl:

Today everyone but Cleveland is perfect and in first place. I'm waiting with great anticipation for some garlic fries and a coke while watching a beautiful game in a awesome ball-park! Baseball is back, the cherry trees are in bud, and blessed and beautiful summer is around the corner.

Play Ball!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
ummbikes said:
:rofl:

Today everyone but Cleveland is perfect and in first place. I'm waiting with great anticipation for some garlic fries and a coke while watching a beautiful game in a awesome ball-park! Baseball is back, the cherry trees are in bud, and blessed and beautiful summer is around the corner.

Play Ball!
Here's to Dan Wilson Farewell Night! From the Terrace Club!! W00t!!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
N8 said:
Is Al West like Al Queda?
No more like Al Bundy.

I Are Baboon said:
You guys are lucky to support a team that you can actually see live. You damn near have to sell a kidney to get Red Sox tickets.
Yah Seattle is such a fairweather city it's pretty cool. i love goin to the park and watching a game, and i got to see Ichiro break the hits record. i had been watching the games and i knew he had success with the pitcher he was going to face. i had a pal who was having a b-day so i bought us nosebleed tix like 2 days before the game. That was so much fun, and that's the benefit of not having the die-hard serious crazy fan base.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
You guys are lucky to support a team that you can actually see live. You damn near have to sell a kidney to get Red Sox tickets.
When I was out there last September, a friend of ours, my wife, and I got 3 tickets (the seats were piggy-backed on each other...but it was still cool!!!) through stubhub I believe....we paid 75 a seat for 65 dollar tickets...Thought that was a screamin' deal for so late in the season! Not to mention we were on the lower level....soooooo cool!!! I still think about that game!:cool:

There's a reason you have two!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Secret Squirrel said:
When I was out there last September, a friend of ours, my wife, and I got 3 tickets (the seats were piggy-backed on each other...but it was still cool!!!) through stubhub I believe....we paid 75 a seat for 65 dollar tickets...Thought that was a screamin' deal for so late in the season! Not to mention we were on the lower level....soooooo cool!!! I still think about that game!:cool:

There's a reason you have two!!
Yeah, tickets can be had through brokers, eBay, etc. But just once it'd nice to get good seats at face value through the box office (and god knows I tried). I'm not asking for freebies here. I'll gladly pay full price for good seats. :D

Oh, 2-0 Sox in the bottom of the 4th. :dancing:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, tickets can be had through brokers, eBay, etc. But just once it'd nice to get good seats at face value through the box office (and god knows I tried). I'm not asking for freebies here. I'll gladly pay full price for good seats. :D

Oh, 2-0 Sox in the bottom of the 4th. :dancing:
True dat.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The M's beat Portland on Friday :D

I wished I would have gone to see it, but I had plans. I heard it wasn't a total blow out.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
ummbikes said:
It is nice to have someone who mentored Abner Doubleday on the staff.
Have you seen the commercial featuring Jaime yet?? It's hilarious.

"Jaime Moyer's career has spanned decades. Jaime started his career as a bat boy back in 1921 and played in the first night game 9 years later. In the 70's he was the epitomy of 'Big Hair'."