Quantcast

THE "maybe ride"!!!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well i just thought i would throw it out there. sst/softies, i will be there saturday! but......as if right now it is suppost to rain ALL week:mumble: . so if it does i won't be there but if the forcast changes and the weather holds up i will! so keep an eye out on the forcast!!! no rain=see ya there!

-RYAN

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
May be you should build some trails in Bonny Lake instead. Come on man I know you guys have some spots out there w/ a lot more potential than SST. What are you doing coming to SST on the weekends when you live in the foothills of the Cascades?

Build it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
That is a good idea, I moved to bonney lake last year and would love to build around that area. I have done some asking around, not even sure if there is any dj's anywhere.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
stacy1 said:
That is a good idea, I moved to bonney lake last year and would love to build around that area. I have done some asking around, not even sure if there is any dj's anywhere.
Don't you have a lot of land at the new crib? You can have the start on the back deck, next to the grill.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
rain all week! perfect building weather. Out here on the east side its been drying out quick, and we really build until it rains next. send some of that water this way!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
stacy1 said:
ya i just moved here to!!! do you now of that huge field by albertson's? it is for sale by some company, and the only person who would buy that land is to build houses and ya know no body wants a house there. i was thinking of geting a big groupe of people and going to the city and ask them to build a dirtjump park and skate park there! that would be sick! you could even use the big hill side as a dirt rollin!!!!!!!!! what do ya think? oh and were at in bonney lake do you live? you should come over and hit up my dirt jump(only one)

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
I live off of 112th behind safeway, I know the exact spot you are speaking of. a roll in off the hill would be pretty sweet.

Sep 8, 2004
I'm at the top of the hill above the bonney lake bike shop. Victor Falls would've been a great place to build, but its now going to be a housing development. If anybody finds a spot to build around here, I'll gladly help build.

-James.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
112th? is that ponderosa? safeway is on 214th and i am on 215th! if you turn right off of 410 and go by safeway(on the right) go down to the first stop light and take a left i am the first devolopment on the left! you should stop by some time and hit the dirtjumps! it is across the street at the very end of the street. any body is welcome!!!

i am gona be at the barn tonight around 7:00!!!

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
ryan/kona29 said:
ya i just moved here to!!! do you now of that huge field by albertson's? it is for sale by some company, and the only person who would buy that land is to build houses and ya know no body wants a house there. i was thinking of geting a big groupe of people and going to the city and ask them to build a dirtjump park and skate park there! that would be sick! you could even use the big hill side as a dirt rollin!!!!!!!!! what do ya think? oh and were at in bonney lake do you live? you should come over and hit up my dirt jump(only one)
I don't live in Bonney Lake but a few co-workers do. If I am thinking of the same part of town your talking about, major developments are underway for this section of town. One Co-worker bought a house last june near Bigfoot espresso just off the main drag. House went up $6k in the 3 weeks it took to write up the closing paperwork. Realastate in that area is in high demand and you would be surprised what people will buy where :)

Besides... if you build your own jumps and stop coming to SST who is gunna make everyone on a MTN bike look stupid while riding a 20 :D

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Thanks for the advance-warning, Ryan!:D

If I win lotto, I'm buying some real estate/acreage out in the Bonney Lake/Enumclaw area and building a freeride/DH playground. There's some sweet terrain out that-a-way!!!

As far as Saturday is concerned, I will either be down there digging and taking pics (wrist is still a little tender - I don't want to rush back w/ the whole of spring & summer to look forward to) or I'm heading up to Snocrummy.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
cove rider said:
Hey DBR if the weather is nice i might be able to help build and take pics depending on how my back feels
Much appreciated. Go easy on your back, though - there's still all of spring and summer ahead. No need to kill yourself over a few berms.
As-is, I don't have any major projects to work on...more-or-less just some touch-ups throughout.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
me and a few friends are working on a little set in someones backyard (with permission of course) by victor falls elementary school. we're going to put in a wooden deck with a roll in and probably only fit in like 2 good size jumps. pretty soon though, the guy who lives there is going to fence in another section of land he owns which has a nice natural slope to it and you could fit in a good size set and maybe even build some larger gaps for the fullies. we're talking about getting a dozer out there when we get the go ahead to build on that spot. ill put a post up on here when we figure out a time frame for that happening though.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
hopefully by this saturday i will be bikeless, and waiting for my new beast....which BTW is a 2006 Specialized SX Trail 2.......hahaha....gonna be sweet.........

I'll help build in bonney lake....give me something to do.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
cordlikesbikes said:
me and a few friends are working on a little set in someones backyard (with permission of course) by victor falls elementary school. we're going to put in a wooden deck with a roll in and probably only fit in like 2 good size jumps. pretty soon though, the guy who lives there is going to fence in another section of land he owns which has a nice natural slope to it and you could fit in a good size set and maybe even build some larger gaps for the fullies. we're talking about getting a dozer out there when we get the go ahead to build on that spot. ill put a post up on here when we figure out a time frame for that happening though.
Sounds like someone owns some land out there that has lots of potential, good luck with the building!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
cordlikesbikes said:
is this cord from my high school? hows your wrist?

Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
hah yeah thats me! my wrist is good, i babied it all week and its feeling pretty much back to normal, the sore spot was my back. its still a little uncomfortable but ill be ready to go for this coming weekend. id be down for a softies sesh for sure if the weather is good.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
cordlikesbikes said:
hah yeah thats me! my wrist is good, i babied it all week and its feeling pretty much back to normal, the sore spot was my back. its still a little uncomfortable but ill be ready to go for this coming weekend. id be down for a softies sesh for sure if the weather is good.
your at school when you reply arnt you? i am a stalker, watch your back!!! just messing but your post time says 9:30 or so.