Quantcast

The Meatloaf - GMT

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Drinking coffee as I wait for things to warm up a bit before going for a ride. Also I think I may have violated basic laws of physics as if mass/energy is concerved,. I should have negative mass based on that amount I have been shitting.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Rugged (I break phones), waterproof, big battery, no Samsung crapware, reasonable price.
I had the S1 for about 3 years. I dropped it damn near hourly and it didn't have a scratch. I upgraded to the S3, it lasted 3 days before I destroyed the screen. I had a Pixel 1 for 2 years until it went into reboot loop. Upgraded to the Pixel 2 and 2 years in has been solid. I have a minimal case on it, too. I drop the shit out of it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had the S1 for about 3 years. I dropped it damn near hourly and it didn't have a scratch. I upgraded to the S3, it lasted 3 days before I destroyed the screen. I had a Pixel 1 for 2 years until it went into reboot loop. Upgraded to the Pixel 2 and 2 years in has been solid. I have a minimal case on it, too. I drop the shit out of it.
my pixel 3a didn't survive flying off a car at ~35mph

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
50's here last night so I got a good fast walk in and then off to Softball Practice. Spin class tonight and maybe some laps in the pool.
I wend out and dug up and moved an old bush to get some energy out and then some stretches to loosen up the lower back which is a bit stiff from too much digging.