Quantcast

The Meatloaf - GMT

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My account keeps getting locked by the Corp security cron job and IT here can't seem to get it to stop.
For us, it's usually a random device they decided to set up their email on. They update their password and start getting locked out. "Bring in your ipad." "Ok... how did you know I have an ipad?"

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Maui remains pretty. Lyft driver last night thought I was a local boy—I like Hawai’i for this.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
For us, it's usually a random device they decided to set up their email on. They update their password and start getting locked out. "Bring in your ipad." "Ok... how did you know I have an ipad?"
From what I got from IT, it's something controlled by HR. They just got bought by some big company last summer. Now Corp big brother controls all the things.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Truth be told. I do not know how to make Meatloaf. Probably because I don't know what I like. Bacon Oniony meatloaf. Or tomato egg Beef Breadcrumb and Pork Meatloaf. I like Mushroom gravy and Mashed Potatoes with my Meatloaf. But Beef Gravy and Chips are fine by me. Gotta have Peas however. No corn or any beans...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Truth be told. I do not know how to make Meatloaf. Probably because I don't know what I like. Bacon Oniony meatloaf. Or tomato egg Beef Breadcrumb and Pork Meatloaf. I like Mushroom gravy and Mashed Potatoes with my Meatloaf. But Beef Gravy and Chips are fine by me. Gotta have Peas however. No corn or any beans...
I prefer bacon oniony (w/spicy ketchup) and smashed potatoes.
I gotta think you of all of us could come up with a proper loaf.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
I agree, but never in half a century have I heard of such things being added to a meatloaf.
Wait. Do you mean youve never heard of those as a side. Or do you eat JUST meatloaf for a meal without sides? I dont think they are putting peas, potatoes, corn, or beans INSIDE the meatloaf

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wait. Do you mean youve never heard of those as a side. Or do you eat JUST meatloaf for a meal without sides? I dont think they are putting peas, potatoes, corn, or beans INSIDE the meatloaf
Yes, that is what I was unclear about.
i thought he meant IN the meatloaf.
so, do you mean to tell me people serve other things on the side besides mashers and maybe peas?

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Served along side... Not on the plate. So the water and butter don't dilute the Gravy....
Butternut Squash, warmed and tossed w/ chili oil. Mix w/ Bacon Drippings, Onion, Red Pepper, Garlic and, Pork/Beef blend. Not too much heat, but enough to counter the sweetness of summer squash.
Sweet Potato and Campbells soup bean casserole for a quick and easy meal w/ leftover.