Quantcast

The Mike thread

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Gonna Add mine, but only to Clarify. Most call me Mike in here when they respond, or are trying to talk directly to or what not, But Michael is indeed My Midle name, First Name is Dustin, IE Dirty Mike!!!

So, can i still be in the club???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I hate being named "Mike".

Everyone and their freaking father is named mike. MikeMikeMike...it even SOUNDS stupid. And going by "michael" just flags you as a whiny fag.

Not to mention the fact that there is actually only one mike. We're like the aspen trees... you know how there really is only one tree, they are all connected and just off shoots of each other. We all share many of the same issues and such. And I have yet to find a mike that doesn't like chocolate cake. Sigh... frikkin mikes.

And people wonder why I go by Ciaran.

:twitch:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005

Everyone and their freaking father is named mike. MikeMikeMike...it even SOUNDS stupid. And going by "michael" just flags you as a whiny fag.

Not to mention the fact that there is actually only one mike. We're like the aspen trees... you know how there really is only one tree, they are all connected and just off shoots of each other. We all share many of the same issues and such. And I have yet to find a mike that doesn't like chocolate cake. Sigh... frikkin mikes.

i hereby demote you from the name of mike...

to negative nancy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I don't not like chocolate cake, but for the most part it is my least favorite type of cake.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hmmmm... my name is Edward, I've come to expect being called Edweird a few dozen times per day...

As for Michael... I only know of one at the moment.

Earlier this year I had 3 Jerrys on my sales staff at the same time. Jerry White who was black and Jerry Blackaman who was white.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's true. The fact that I share a name with you is my most shamefull secret, well next the the twin brother I murdered in-utero. Interestingly my parents were going to name him MMike.

Quoted because sometimes I make me laugh.

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
Mike is a boring and generic name that proves your parents lack creativity and imagination.

My name is Justin.

Suck on that.