Quantcast

The mods here are God-like...

J

JRB

Kneel before Zod.

Maybe a tribute to them won't get moderated. :think:

J

JRB

Wow - another stupid post by the village idiot. How surprising.

:stosh:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Kneel before Zod.

Maybe a tribute to them won't get moderated. :think:

Maybe being an attention whore will get you respect?

Uh, no.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
I only count five whine threads started by loco today. Seems to me that he's actually in a good mood.
In his defense - he said "stupid". But your post is pretty funny. hahahaha

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Honestly (no offense intended mods) how is it thay they can bother you? This is the intarweb. They have no real power. They can delete your posts. If you or me act to much a fool they can ban you. BFD. Get over it mi amigo.

J

JRB

ummbikes said:
Honestly (no offense intended mods) how is it thay they can bother you? This is the intarweb. They have no real power. They can delete your posts. If you or me act to much a fool they can ban you. BFD. Get over it mi amigo.
It jacks with my rhythm. I get in a groove posting, and them wham, I hit a wall. I blame them for that.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I don't even know who the mods are, I've never had to deal with them. I guess, having only 150 or so posts has something to do with that...

J

JRB

macko said:
I don't even know who the mods are, I've never had to deal with them. I guess, having only 150 or so posts has something to do with that...
My money is on your sensibility, but that's just me. :think:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
macko said:
Well, take away loco's posts where he's frikkin WHINING about something, and he'd have about 150 too.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ummbikes said:
It's the principal of the matter. It's not funny when they mess with your personal settings, your avatar, your sig, etc. or delete threads and/or posts that didn't deserve it. That violates some basic rights that all the members have and.....

...and....

Oh wait. Nevermind. It IS funny and NONE of this really matters. They can do whatever they want. Seriously. If I post the cure for cancer they can delete it. Serves me right for posting it on someone's PRIVATELY RUN website.

If you REALLY care about what you are posting, then copy/paste it into your own blog, on your own account somewhere. Otherwise, it's all fair game.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
H8R said:
It's the principal of the matter. It's not funny when they mess with your personal settings, your avatar, your sig, etc. or delete threads and/or posts that didn't deserve it. That violates some basic rights that all the members have and.....

...and....

Oh wait. Nevermind. It IS funny and NONE of this really matters. They can do whatever they want. Seriously. If I post the cure for cancer they can delete it. Serves me right for posting it on someone's PRIVATELY RUN website.

If you REALLY care about what you are posting, then copy/paste it into your own blog, on your own account somewhere. Otherwise, it's all fair game.

If you post the cure for cancer I'm taking it, patenting it and running with it.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
It jacks with my rhythm. I get in a groove posting, and them wham, I hit a wall. I blame them for that.
A groove? Are you f8cking kidding me?

:wonky2:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Well, take away loco's posts where he's frikkin WHINING about something, and he'd have about 150 too.
Excuse me, Mr Sparkplug, Mr I Hope someone doesn't buy the 11.5s first, Mr Washing machine. :nonono:

J

JRB

H8R said:
A groove? Are you f8cking kidding me?

:wonky2:
Hell yeah, man. A groove. I catch groove. Didn't you see the video of me posting the other day???

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
I got moderated earlier today (I think), and my response can be summed up as "oh well, their call."

Start your own site if you don't like it.
I mod myself. It pisses the mods off, as they don't get to mod me.

I think?

:think:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
As with all your threads, this one is about YOU. Please try to stay focused.
Yeah - your post was funny, but if I just told you that, it wouldn't be about ME. :eviltongu

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Hell yeah, man. A groove. I catch groove. Didn't you see the video of me posting the other day???

Where you wore out the "B", "I", "T", "C", "H", "M", "O", "A" and "N" keys on your keyboard?

No, I missed that one.

J

JRB

I don't mind being moderated, but deleting my whole thread because N8, or some other jackass, sh*tting it up kind of sucks. It is a private site though, so they have the right. I still think the avatar thing was bullsh*t. Whatever. It's funny how whiney some of you bitches are that call me whiney though. :mirror:

J

JRB

H8R said:
Where you wore out the "B", "I", "T", "C", "H", "M", "O", "A" and "N" keys on your keyboard?

No, I missed that one.
hahahaha - it was some kid freaking the hell out while posting. I never rant while I am posting. I do however smash my mouse when my home PC locks up. It doesn't help, but it makes me feel like I have a fighting chance.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
I don't mind being moderated, but deleting my whole thread because N8, or some other jackass, sh*tting it up kind of sucks. It is a private site though, so they have the right. I still think the avatar thing was bullsh*t. Whatever. It's funny how whiney some of you bitches are that call me whiney though. :mirror:
Loco. Your threads are complete garbage. There is no way to f*** them up any further. Why not just stop posting now. Head to home depot, buy a rope and hang yourself?:teacher:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
loco said:
You take the Internet way too seriously.
(Taken from a pm Loco sent me after I told him to shut the fack up...)

At least i only have to read the crap that people quote from him :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
Loco. Youre threads are complete garbage. There is no way to f*** them up any further. Why not just stop posting now. Head to home depot, buy a rope and hang yourself?:teacher:

Rope prices at HD are retarded.

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
(Taken from a pm Loco sent me after I told him to shut the fack up...)

At least i only have to read the crap that people quote from him :D
Coming from the guy that sent the "shut the f*ck up" tough guy pm. F*ck you, sausage lover. :redhot: