Quantcast

The Monday Night Football Thread

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
For the few football fans there seem to be out there, who is everyone rooting for this evening? I have the Saints; bv's got Atlanta. Looks like he'll pick up the win this evening...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
*yawn*

I don't want anyone ever to get injured, but if Vick could pull a muscle that'll keep him out for just tonight, that'll put me into the fantasy playoffs of one of my leagues.

But how do you think Saints will win?

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
LordOpie said:
But how do you think Saints will win?
I don't think the Saints will win. It's who I got stuck with when bv and I drew for the home team. Not that I dislike New Orleans...I am not partial to either team, so I don't really care who wins this week. Good luck with your fantasy football team, though!

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Don't really care that much about football either. But I am a Seahawks fan and nice to see they are kicking ass! i probably won't watch the game tonight, but hopefully for those who do, it will be more of a game than the Hawks v. Eagles from last week!!!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
riverside73 said:
, but hopefully for those who do, it will be more of a game than the Hawks v. Eagles from last week!!!
Yeah, I hope so to. Seems like there have been a lot of sleepers/blowouts in this year's set of MNF games.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I want to see Vick rock the hizzouse. I've already got my Fantasy week locked up...but I haven't seen him play in a while...don't get many Atlanta games here.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
riverside73 said:
Don't really care that much about football either. But I am a Seahawks fan and nice to see they are kicking ass! i probably won't watch the game tonight, but hopefully for those who do, it will be more of a game than the Hawks v. Eagles from last week!!!
...or the Hawks v. Niners game yesterday. I got Atlanta to 17-10

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
robdamanii said:
Atlanta by 21.

And Atlanta and Crumpler will put the icing on my one league win. But, whatev. I already secured the playoff spot there anyway.

Now if duckett would give me...30 points or so...
I would be more than happy to give Duckett 30, as that would keep my opponent from scoring 22.5 or more with Dunn. Thanks to Brees and Gado, and unless Dunn has a great game, I will have upset the second seed in our league. Booyah! That means a 75% chance of winning some money...

Wtf is up with Carolina? Just when I think they're making a great run, they f*** it up like they did yesterday. Geezus!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ridemonkey said:
I want to see Vick rock the hizzouse. I've already got my Fantasy week locked up...but I haven't seen him play in a while...don't get many Atlanta games here.
Do you even know what American football even is????? :p :D