Quantcast

The most epic Sunset dig day, ever. April 11.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Because deep down you know you haven't dug enough.

This Saturday, April 11, come out to Sunset and get your dig on. The place has TAKEN OFF in the past three weeks, and we need to make some final touches. With your help, it will be the PREMIER JUMP SPOT IN COLORADO.

We've already made the most fun line in Colorado, now let's extend it. Those of you that haven't been there in the past three days will be BLOWN AWAY by the progress that has been made. Check out the pics for our recent additions and improvements.

Now then, here's the lowdown:

You are required to bring AT LEAST one of the following
- Flat shovel
- Spade shovel
- Push broom
- Pick
- Tamper
- Rototiller
- 12 pack of PBR
- Water pump and generator
- Boom box with rad music
- Easter bunny costume
- Professional photo/video equipment

We will be digging ONLY from 11-4, followed by an epic sunset ride session. Understood? People not participating in the dig portion will be forced to eat hissing cockroaches off of the nasty white couch, pick up and pack out all of the trash, drink the standing water out of the trash bucket, and other terrible things. I mean it. You will be shunned.

Also, please park on the street. Message/call me for directions if you need them.

BE THERE.

- Turman

Last edited:

siraerich

Chimp
Jan 22, 2008
Denver, Colorado
wow those pics look friggin crazy. I haven't been there since last november... is there still a line on the left for "the average guy"? I will come out and dig because I owe, but wondering if there is anything there that I can ride any more...

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
The left lines have not been changed for a few months. So, yes, you'll likely be just fine. We do hope to improve them soon, by reenforcing the lips and making the landings a bit taller/steeper.

See you there.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Dug 'til my hands bled today, then kept going.

We moved a mountain of dirt today, making tomorrow even more promising. Sunset is looking SO good right now, and with your help it will be the best in the state.

Don't forget to bring an item or two off the list above. We'll be digging from 11-4 tomorrow (Saturday, April 11), but feel free to show up early - I'll be out there. Also, because I know it will happen, don't be the person who shows up right at 4pm . . . not cool.

Shred!

- Brandon

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
Damn, I wish I would have checked out this forum sometime before today. I just moved out to Colorado a few weeks ago and I just got all my bikes built up a few days ago. Definitely post something up again if your gonna be doing another big dig day cause I would be totally down for a good day of work.