Quantcast

The most evil man in Canada

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I blame Mmike.
Initially I was like how?, why?, and then I realized that's the thing about diabolical plots. They don't have to make sense because they are diabolical. So if you see Mmike cruising around the streets of Montreal riding a Bridgestone X0-1. Kill him and grab the bike. Its mine he stole it from me.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Initially I was like how?, why?, and then I realized that's the thing about diabolical plots. They don't have to make sense because they are diabolical. So if you see Mmike cruising around the streets of Montreal riding a Bridgestone X0-1. Kill him and grab the bike. Its mine he stole it from me.
You don't need an excuse, actually. In Canada, being MMike is like being black in Florida. People get to shoot first and make up an excuse afterwards.

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
As the police gathered the mounds of bikes, they also found cocaine, crack cocaine, about 15 pounds of marijuana and a stolen bronze sculpture of a centaur and a snake in battle.
holy **** what a fiend. :clapping:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
“He’s easily the most hated man in Toronto,” said Alex Jansen, a filmmaker who has been working on a documentary about Mr. Kenk for more than a year as part of a study of his rundown neighborhood’s transition to hipsterdom. “But I just found that it’s not as black and white as I originally thought.”
Maybe he was just trying to ward off all of the hipsters?