Quantcast

The Most Expensive Fishing Tackle in the World

J

JRB

Bad ass. Rockets, catfish and Jerry Reed. They only need Old Milwaukee to seal the deal. Well done.

I shot a snake just nearly between my legs in a shallow tank once. I got drenched. I can only imagine with the RPG. Good stuff.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
They caught one fish?

One single, solitary fish? With a rocket launcher?

I can think of so many more fun things you could do with an rocket launcher than catch one fish. If it had brought a half dozen or so to the surface, THAT would have been cool. :p

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
binary visions said:
They caught one fish?

One single, solitary fish? With a rocket launcher?
The other fish will die slowly as the concussion probably busted their eardrums/other internal structures and can no long swim straight.

J

JRB

syadasti said:
The other fish will die slowly as the concussion probably busted their eardrums/other internal structures and can no long swim straight.
You will die from swimming crooked??? I didn't know that.

Folks - they played "East Bound and Down". How could anything be wrong with that???

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
loco said:
You will die from swimming crooked??? I didn't know that.
If fish can no longer swim straight/lose their sense of balance, they'll have a hard time catching food or avoiding predators.

J

JRB

syadasti said:
If fish can no longer swim straight/loose their sense of balance, they'll have a hard time catching food or avoiding predators.
It was way more cool when I thought they would die from simply swimming crooked. :(

J

JRB

I am skared of snakes and it was near me in the water. It was a cotton mouth. I don't shoot at the snake between my legs. I shoot with it. :think: