Quantcast

THE most metrosexual money I've ever spent.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Did you get it from a guy in an alley with several more hanging inside his jacket?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
robdamanii said:
I thought this thread would involve a wolverine.
Or a midget whore dressed as a blood covered clown.

Totally dissapointing. :mumble:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
gnurider1080 said:
well at least that makes my $95 sunglasses not seem so frivolous anymore.
No, that's re-goddamn-diculous as well.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
My watch is pretty cool too! And it has a cellular phone attached to it and i don't have to wear it on my wrist and look ghey....:)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Sherpa said:
Then my $150-$200 glasses must be really-really-re-godamneddamned-diculous.

No, past the $150 mark they are: "Kill-my-metro-ass-before-I-spend-my-kids-inheritance-a-liscious"

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Sherpa said:
Then my $150-$200 glasses must be really-really-re-godamneddamned-diculous.
jesus christ what kind of sunglasses did you get? i just got myself a pair of dragon fast backs so at least im not buying gucci or burberry or whatever.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
H8R said:
No, past the $150 mark they are: "Kill-my-metro-ass-before-I-spend-my-kids-inheritance-a-liscious"
Or maybe there "I-have-a-sense-of-style-and-get-paid-well-at-my-job-which-allows-me-to-frivilously-spend-my-money-on-sunglasses-with-good-lenses"

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
justsomeguy said:
Yes, trivial and silly, and my Polar HRM keeps better time.

:drool: daytona.....

nice watch.
if you buy certain watches (a steel daytona or submariner for example), its not that much frivolous. their appreciation is higher than inflation for the most part....

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Sherpa said:
Or maybe there "I-have-a-sense-of-style-and-get-paid-well-at-my-job-which-allows-me-to-frivilously-spend-my-money-on-sunglasses-with-good-lenses"
Or : I just want to see properly and they have the best goddamned optics on the planet so they won't screw up my eyes like some others have and they won't give me mega headaches working at computers for hours on end.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
What is this "watch" thingie that you all speak of? :p

I get there when I get there. If I am late, you wait.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Congrats on the Rolex, they make a fine time peice. As fo me I have a TAG but never wear it, as it is too nice to put through my daily abuse. For day to day time keeping G-Shock is the best, but when I go out to dinner or something, I love a fine watch.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I almost bought the same one..pretty close anyway...in Seattle about 5 years ago. Kinda regetted not doing it. So this came up and I went for it.

Yes, I could have bought something else...like a new DH bike which I really need.....but that will only last 2 years, then it's gone. Not to mention I'm not exactly burdened with spare time to ride anyway.

So there it is. Submariners are nice. The guy beside me at work has the blue face/bezel with the two tone bracelet. He's the one that got me on the Rolex kick again. He actually wants to get a Daytona now.

But my wrists are too dainty for the larger watches.

I think it's pretty.