Quantcast

The most scary ride...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Are you serious? Those things are freaky skull ripping crazy animals. I get scared when I come upon a dear all of a sudden. Just imagine what coming upon one of those would be like. Fackin' crazy man.

J

JRB

rpk1988 said:
Are you serious? Those things are freaky skull ripping crazy animals. I get scared when I come upon a dear all of a sudden. Just imagine what coming upon one of those would be like. Fackin' crazy man.
I guess you wear Sugar shorts too.

*stinky may be right. Deer has two Es.

J

JRB

rpk1988 said:
Yes you are right, Deer does have 2 E's. No but I hate animals coming up on my so fast. It cramps my style.
Or does it give you cramps??? :D

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Yeah man, a buddy of mine almost ran over one on a ride up here in claremont. Is it mating season or something? That or they're hungry this time of year.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
if i was chased by a cougar on the trail, my only defense would be throwing the sh1t from my pants at him.

They like to sneak up and pounce on your back and bite through your neck. fun! And to think us bikers all hunched over with our backs exposed riding through singletrack like deer....

Raaar

Monkey
Sep 13, 2004
I once got drunk and tried to kick a possumn..turned out I was drunker than expected and the pussumn was a damn huge rate...Never kick a rat. It latched onto my shoes and all i could do was dance around one one leg yelling "RAT! RAT! RAT!"...liked to have never got that mean SOB of.

That's sort of like your story...Only it was a rat not a Mt Lion, and you were on a bike and I was on a bender.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
caputo1989 said:
I was riding down from Mt.Falcon back into Lheir-o-the bear when I got 6' to one of these
and was chased for about 300yards. :eek:
That wasn't a mt lion, dumbass - that was me. I was trying to get you to stop so I could bum some water off you. Pau11y didn't bring enough on our Falcon-Lair ride.

Nice of you to ride off like that without helping. :mad:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
SkaredShtles said:
That wasn't a mt lion, dumbass - that was me. I was trying to get you to stop so I could bum some water off you. Pau11y didn't bring enough on our Falcon-Lair ride.

Nice of you to ride off like that without helping. :mad:
Yeah, pay more attention next time. You can clearly see that it was SS...