Quantcast

The Moster Park Thread

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I am looking mainly for those who work at Snowshizzle. Any news on the course? I know that Bike Mag is coming in to build it, but is it going to be at/on the MTX course? Any info *on the course* would be sweet. :D

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
hey mike
we are having the comp. were the mtn.-x course is. it will use some of the course,but mostly it will have its own stuff. we are trying to have a wva.theme. it might have mobile homes,and other cool stuff to jump over and on. more later gotta go later!!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I used to have a video of some guys in europe somewhere who would hold skate contests called "I can drink more than you contests". They'd drink a beer and then try and out do each other doing tricks. Basically, last one standing was the winner. It was hillarious

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
BigMike said:
WVA theme eh?

Does that mean there are gonna be stunts over a guy screwing his mom who is also his sister and only has one tooth?
No, but the competitor does have to stop halfway through the course for a quicky with his sister/mom.

Jun 4, 2002
Berryville, VA
Hey Big Mike, why don't you ask the guy putting your bike on the lift if he screws his mom/sister, and see how far it makes it?
Being born in WV, I usally don't give a rat's ass what people think of me or my other fellow West Virginians, but STFU already, unless of course your Mom wants the job, I'll be happy to stunt her ass. One tooth or not. You too Peter.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
The Professor said:
Hey Big Mike, why don't you ask the guy putting your bike on the lift if he screws his mom/sister, and see how far it makes it?
Should one have to ask? Shouldn't it be apparent as he should be screwing her as he loads bikes? I mean, family resemblence and all....

Chill out, dude, it's a joke. I don't care what state you're from, there is always something to make fun of about it.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Course is being built later this week and next week we have a lot of lumber apparently so a few of us here at the shop are gonna be out helping the boys build some of the stuff.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Went and looked at it today if its decent out ill be riding tomorrow and will take pics of the beginning progress. A few huge gappers with dirt and i think bridges going up in a week or so.