Quantcast

the MPs are trying to bring me down

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
fark them... i fought the law and i lost.. military tools.. i hope they die... i had an 'altercation' and basically they wanted to kill me...

fight the power kunks...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I got arrested by the MP's like 8 days before I got out of the Marines for starting a mosh pit during a concert. :rolleyes: I hate those ****s.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
partsbara said:
fark them... i fought the law and i lost.. military tools.. i hope they die... i had an 'altercation' and basically they wanted to kill me...

fight the power kunks...
Well at least they didn't fly in your mouth and try to crawl down your throat.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Also one time I got arrested by them for taking pictures of the bomb squad messing with a "suspicious package".

I guess I could see why they got me for that one :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw some MP's beat the piss out of some drunk guy at a West Point hockey game. Was the highlight of the game.

Wasn't MudGirl an MP?

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i don t thunk they took well to my statement ' do you know who my farkin wife is ?'

i will eat your kids... you are airman NOTHING you little farker..

gW hates me

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
partsbara said:
i don t thunk they took well to my statement ' do you know who my farkin wife is ?'

i will eat your kids... you are airman NOTHING you little farker..

gW hates me
The MPs beat me up for no reason at all except where I was drunk pissing on their car and then their leg and then getting indignant about the whole thing and when asked simple questions screamed and yelled unintelligibly at them......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did they tell you to get a haircut and call you a hippy before smashing your head in with a night stick?

Some dude: what images do you want to see at the "end"?
Grandpa Simpson: Cops beating up hippies.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
You mean SF's.... there are no Military Police/Air Police/Security Police in the Air Force... they are all Security Forces now days.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Ahhhh, Partsy. You need to come down here to Sleepy Hollow CA. I am so bored at work now, I would love to feed an Airman to you, you druken sod!
BTW, only the AF is Security Forces, we are the ones whose leadership had an identity crisis and had to change our name.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
JohnE said:
Ahhhh, Partsy. You need to come down here to Sleepy Hollow CA. I am so bored at work now, I would love to feed an Airman to you, you druken sod!
BTW, only the AF is Security Forces, we are the ones whose leadership had an identity crisis and had to change our name.
He's a little busy removing the nightstick from his rectum

...... rectum??? it damn near killed him...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH