Quantcast

the MPs are trying to bring me down

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I've found that soju is only good for cleaning floors, greasy bike chains, and cuts.

That **** is nasty to drink. Sure cleans your bike up good, though!

fr-rider

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
partsbara said:
fark that... soju, beer, appel korn, and jim beam is not a good mix kiddies...

if ya haven t guessed i m not feeling real special at the moment...:nopity:
What kind of mess did you get yourself into? :mumble:

Hope you didn't cause an international incident. :help:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
fr-rider said:
What kind of mess did you get yourself into? :mumble:

Hope you didn't cause an international incident. :help:

picture me at the gate yelling

'YOU RE A F***ING HERO - F*** YOU IDIOT' - repeatedly, plus a number of other obsenities...

actually i m pretty lucky i didn t get arrested... i swear i was gonna clock this little fugger, thankfully his boss had the sense to take him away... to say i was riled up is an understatement... they wouldn t let me on base and they wouldn t let me leave... they had to call the missus and release me to her... one angry partsbara... thankfully i had enough brain power in reserve to not start swinging... that would have been real BAD...

i m sorry, i ve been a very bad christian...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
partsbara said:

'YOU RE A F***ING HERO - F*** YOU IDIOT' - repeatedly, plus a number of other obsenities...

actually i m pretty lucky i didn t get arrested... i swear i was gonna clock this little fugger, thankfully his boss had the sense to take him away... to say i was riled up is an understatement... they wouldn t let me on base and they wouldn t let me leave... they had to call the missus and release me to her... one angry partsbara... thankfully i had enough brain power in reserve to not start swinging... that would have been real BAD...

Every story regarding soju ends the same way. Well glad you didn't get violated, though it would have made for a better story.

fr-rider

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
partsbara said:

You're wacked :looney: ...crazy fugger

You should have kicked him in the :nuts:

When do you get back from the ROK?

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
fr - i m here for another 8 days or so... maybe 15 ??

johnny - if they attempted to zip tie me up then i would have been arrested... you ll never take me alive ;)... i would have well and truly lost it...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Call me when you get back, you hairy freak. You know I will give you an unbiased opinion of how freaked out you really were.
Strange behavior for someone as mild mannered as you...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Call me when you get back, you hairy freak. You know I will give you an unbiased opinion of how freaked out you really were.
Strange behavior for someone as mild mannered as you...
for sure... normally i keep my cool, but unfortunately this time i lost it... pretty stupid really, but hey, everyone farks up occasionally... especially when coupious amounts of mixed drinks are involved... to be honest the only thing i was worried about was repurcussions on ths missus... thankfully all is cool and she didn t and likely won t hear a word about it... she took it batter than i thought... yeah, i feel like a dumbass...

another cruel life lesson is dealt... :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
You could always have her fire up the weather control ray and zap the ROK into submission.
fry the fuggers... good plan...

now where the freak the screwdriver... i love trying to put things together (dirt devil vac) without the correct tools :mumble:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Parts has a defensive force field cloud surrounding his house. Anyone who comes within 20 feet of his home will start feeling sensations of euphoria, hunger, and uncontrolable laughing in addition to a loss of motivation. After that all Parts has to do is walk out and pick em off one by one. Marines don't stand a chance.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
I just got off the phone with a buddy who is about to end his time in Korea. He's coming back to the states on Friday. The first call all I could hear was somebody screaming at me in a foreign language. The second call I'm pretty sure was someone taking a piss. The third call was the sound of shattering glass. The fourth call I finally figured out who it was.

All I'm sure of is that they have attempted to drink the soju partsy left in Korea. And that they broke a window in the bar they WERE in. I also got the feeling that they were running afoul of the law as the last call terminated abruptly with a lot of yelling and some whistles.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I just got off the phone with a buddy who is about to end his time in Korea. He's coming back to the states on Friday. The first call all I could hear was somebody screaming at me in a foreign language. The second call I'm pretty sure was someone taking a piss. The third call was the sound of shattering glass. The fourth call I finally figured out who it was.

All I'm sure of is that they have attempted to drink the soju partsy left in Korea. And that they broke a window in the bar they WERE in. I also got the feeling that they were running afoul of the law as the last call terminated abruptly with a lot of yelling and some whistles.
POTD material right there....bad ass.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
i still want to destroy those gate guards...

what do i care, i ll be in australia in 8 days... :)
I asked how they figure they are going to get thru the gate in their condition and the answer I got was "I'm a mother fvckin' Lieutenant Colonel," and I swear the following "and fvckin' MPs fear me."

Can't wait to hear the story, if its even remembered.

lugnuts

Monkey
May 2, 2002
maine
I can't wait to hear this story either. . . . .

Don't mind me, I'm just an MP showing up late to the party.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i went to rookie school with a guy that was fresh out of the corps. of course, he went to a different marine corps than i did; he was a MP. ironically, he never made it through field training, i guess guarding the front gate wasn't quite like real police work ;)

i had absolutely no respect for MP's, they're kind of like internal affairs in the civilian world. they didn't like the way i rode my motorcycle on one wheel all the way across base :devil:

lugnuts

Monkey
May 2, 2002
maine
before people start giving me ****e, I must admit that I have never worked L&O. No gates or patroll or any of that crap. I'm a field MP. Combat support and some detainee ops, no garrison work for me thanks.