Quantcast

The Mullet Thread

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I was inebriated so I let my friends cut my hair into a mullet. It fits my area of residence. Also, unlike stoney or other unmentionable, pictureless story tellers, I have a picture.

Everyone needs to show off their mullet.

Attachments

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
wow. fantastic. although i've gotten kind of used to them...been in NZ for 4 months and they're the most popular hairstyle here! i really don't understand it; mullets? why? i've talked to women here who think it's attractive and i just don't get it. someone please enlighten me

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
gsweet said:
wow. fantastic. although i've gotten kind of used to them...been in NZ for 4 months and they're the most popular hairstyle here! i really don't understand it; mullets? why? i've talked to women here who think it's attractive and i just don't get it. someone please enlighten me
It's because they rock.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
gsweet said:
i've talked to women here who think it's attractive and i just don't get it.

Crapola!! I just got my mullet ready mop of hair cut the other day, but not in a mullet. Now I'm really kicking my ass, oh well, next time around I swear it is mullet time.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
kidwoo said:
I shaved it off within 30 seconds of the picture.

You think I WANT the people talking to me whom that hair attracts?
you would be the mullet hero west of beale AFB...

when u comin down the hill biatch, the beer is running out ;)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
kidwoo said:
Maybe this weekend?

I need to start biking at some point.

sure... we shuttled auburn on sunday... not bad, crowded for my tastes but better than nothing...

head down whenever and crash on the couch... i think we are gonna do a 15 mile hardtail shuttle (pioneer trail alongside 20) late sat arvo and then hit auburn again on sunday... gimmie a call

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
kidwoo said:
I shaved it off within 30 seconds of the picture.

You think I WANT the people talking to me whom that hair attracts?
I had mine fore 3 days. I was seen in public. But, I work at the county courthouse and I like my job so it's a buzz now. And damn, buzz cuts feel like an A/C on your head.