Quantcast

The Neighbor Chick Brought Me a Gecko...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Last night, I answer the door and my neighbor is standing there with a baby gecko in a little aquarium along with a rotting strawberry.

"Would you like this?"

"Ah, OK..." [uncomfortable transfer to my hands]

"Ya wanna come in for a drink or something?"

"No, that's OK."

And then she left.

If she wants me, why do reptiles have to be involved?

WTF?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
She doesn't want you. She wanted you to take the friggin' lizard. :rolleyes:
Of course she wants me, but who has extra lizards sitting around the house to give as gifts?!

I'm thinking that's her in to do the "pop in" to check on the friggin gecko...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Interesting gift. I forget that you have them running around down there....

I have a Leopard Gecko, but would never consider giving it to someone in exchange for a date. What an odd gift. But, hey, look at it this way, at least she didn't give you crabs ;)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Forget the gecko, was she hot?

I'd say hit it but then she is a neighbor and more likely to go all rabbit boiling on you but then on the other hand she gave you a gecko so she maybe an animal lover and unlikely to boil your rabbit if you even have a rabbit but being an animal lover she may not give a crap about humans and boil you I think you are in a real pickle my advice is if she is hot hit it and take the consequences whats the worse that could happen?

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
DRB said:

I'd say hit it but then she is a neighbor and more likely to go all rabbit boiling on you but then on the other hand she gave you a gecko so she maybe an animal lover and unlikely to boil your rabbit if you even have a rabbit but being an animal lover she may not give a crap about humans and boil you I think you are in a real pickle my advice is if she is hot hit it and take the consequences whats the worse that could happen?
Someone's had a few too many Jack and Gingers :cool:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:

Are you channeling Mack? :think:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:

She's doable.
:oink:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Yes...they do let me out for lunch...I take a late lunch...that way when I get back at 2:45 I only have an hour and fitteen minutes till I go to DOWNIEVILLE to ride bitches!
ok then lucky you... wanna spoon???

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
Oh yeah...what business would I conduct in my car in front of the building in front of the windows...:rolleyes:
I thought you were gone... Handling... Ah... Business... Or something...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
stinkyboy said:
She's doable.
:oink:
So is she doable in the moped sort of way or the hot doable sort of way the use of the pig smiley left me confused not that there is wrong with either kind of doable the angry pirate would be excellent for a crazy neighbor with a lizard fetish.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
DRB said:
So is she doable in the moped sort of way or the hot doable sort of way the use of the pig smiley left me confused not that there is wrong with either kind of doable the angry pirate would be excellent for a crazy neighbor with a lizard fetish.
Oh great....I think I'll do a search for "angry pirate" and see how many threads are included....

I think this one'll be deleted ...or closed fairly soon now that the pirate has entered the building....cause it just goes downhill after that.... :nopity: :eek:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
1-10 scale, I'll have to go with a 6.25.

The pig was a self descriptor, in case some broad jumped on the thread and wanted to call me a pig...

:dancing:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
stinkyboy said:
1-10 scale, I'll have to go with a 6.25.

The pig was a self descriptor, in case some broad jumped on the thread and wanted to call me a pig...

:dancing:
6.25 is definately doable with no guilt there I kinda figured that might be the reason for the pig good luck and lock the pets up

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
6.25 is definately doable with no guilt there I kinda figured that might be the reason for the pig good luck and lock the pets up
She's a little odd however and can not rule out a bunny boilin...