Quantcast

The new addition to the Diner's menu

the diner

Monkey
Jun 19, 2006
Davidson, NC
Umm i think its something like 4.3 inches of travel and yea im looking forward to racin this badboy once i get used to something thats not 45 pounds.
also ive already run into that problem with the lg1 but i refuse to run a gamut so im looking into just getting the wider backplate to fit it on there, should be sick

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Umm i think its something like 4.3 inches of travel and yea im looking forward to racin this badboy once i get used to something thats not 45 pounds.
also ive already run into that problem with the lg1 but i refuse to run a gamut so im looking into just getting the wider backplate to fit it on there, should be sick
I have a wide back plate if you wanna do a swap. I don't need it and it's just sitting in my spare parts box. ISCG old, has the taco mounting holes too, in great condition.

the diner

Monkey
Jun 19, 2006
Davidson, NC
I have a wide back plate if you wanna do a swap. I don't need it and it's just sitting in my spare parts box. ISCG old, has the taco mounting holes too, in great condition.
Ive already called e13 and i think they found one for me but if that falls through I might have to. Ill pm you if theyre outa stock.

You wanna sell the White MTXs? I've been looking for a set for a while now. Also, is that Tubby's old frame in the background?
heck no I love those MTXs got em built just for the demo. and yes that is tubby's frame and its taking names and kicking arse