Quantcast

The New COtrials.com potd thread

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
ok so that last one is dead to me now. as dead to me as this desk lamp that belongs to a kid down the hall.

so here is the new one. basically im not promising a pic a day but i will try. im also not promising that i will have taken the pic i post but since that's kinda cheap i will at least only post pics of people i know or maybe i was standing there when it was taken, whatever.

so to start off, here is a bad picture of mike snyder on his new vinco sig ed koxx frame. his shin gaurds make the ladies melt.

more in the future. bye.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
he loves it. its a really good bike for uci riding if you are tall. i think frames will start progressing to something much more like the vinco in the future. maybe not as extreme as the vinco but definitely in that direction. to me that frame is like a concept car, much of it will trickle down but most likely in toned down versions.

here is mike clark riding CATS on our wed night fun sessions. i havent ridden in 2 weeks because my bike is a stinky bastard but i have almost completed a climbing route there that is kicking my caboose.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i forgot to add what mike clark was doing in that shot, it's some big ass sidehop to rear. took him a bunch of tries but he worked hard to nail it.

here is a weird picture i tried to get of Pancho doing a nice dyno from the wall up to a steel rafter. it's a lot scarrier looking than it really is. the picture didnt come out well but i tried to get it to show the action. blah.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
here is another of mike snyder on his new vinco. they are just outside the frame but there are some ladies on the right turning into puddles of melted butter because his shingaurds are soooo hot. im talking like hansel hot here.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
some skater showing me how to do a hong kong/matrix style wire fight. i was impressed. some other guy landed a 360-flip that had to have been at least two feet hight. i was super impressed by that. usually skaters on campus make the sounds: "klack... stumble stubmle stumble" but some of these guys were actually making the "klack... klack" sounds because they were landing stuff. it was fun. some girl there had her face pierced and it was cool.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
mmmm grainy and out of focus. sweet. mike snyder on the vinco again. i need to take more pictures.

i started a club and made a logo for it. i made it in paint cus it's all i have. took like an hour.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
some skaters do smell. but not as bad as my room, i dont know what is going on, there is some mystery funk in here. smells like some one hid about 30 rank ass dirty feet in here somewhere. uhgg, im going to barf

from november- i tried to ride velo-trials across this angled bike rack thingy. i didnt make it much farther than this and i remember it didnt end very pretty. in fact im almost certain i got racked in the junk by this bike rack. pun intended, holluh!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
this shot has nothing to do with biking and if the symbolism is taken literally it could actually result in a hefty fine on open space. anyways, i enjoy it for it's figurative symbolism, not the trouble making literal kind. blah. someone kill this thread, it's already dead.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i guess i didnt say these would all be trials shots. here is a... well its a mystery. i thought it was a tree with snow on it but then this surrealist french guy said "there is no tree with snow on it" and now im confused. he kept walking around with an apple in front of his face. jerk.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
CO Trials- blah blah blah

so they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. well there is a vid clip comprised of a few thousand really not very good pictures so maybe added up it's worth about 2 words: who cares?

yeah. enjoy it or something, i threw it together quickly. i could explain the details if someone wants to know.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
not that anyone cares but ill be gone for a few days so no pickie updates in here or cotrials for a little bit.

here is mike clark reminding me why it is that i ride bikes. because it's fun. not for the money and glory, though i have buckets of that.... yeah right. im getting some tacos, who's coming with me?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
WhiteRavenKS said:
i started a club and made a logo for it. i made it in paint cus it's all i have. took like an hour.
sic logo.

use bitcomet to dl photoshop

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
WhiteRavenKS said:
check it out! you can see my tires in the background! My moment of glory has finally come!

That move was gigantic. From rear on that blue box to current position. Mega wicked sick. Good to see another picture thread. Even if there aint responses there are tons of people checking it out. That video was one of CoTrials best too.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
this mightjust be the booze talkin, ans k dizzle wnos hoqw much i love the booZewqw, but i would rock that sticker on my car with my cock oiuyt and kevin show them how ****ijn big tthat half pipde is

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
stickers will be made asap. now that i have a jay oh bee i can put some front moneys to the stickers that get you the honeyz. soon. also might do some more ****mano taint ones since they seemed popular. anyone want some of those?

dexter loves it big. this is the pipe he speaks of.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
and here he is lifting a big middle finger to the naysayers as if to say "dont front, i'll cut a bitch"... it's a metaphorical big middle finger though because he needs to keep those on the bars when doing risky stunting like this.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
wow i was uber **** faced when i wrote that last comment my bad everyone. hey kevy im goin to canadia on friday through monday to drink legally and rip some of the best parks in the world.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
fudge it, there isnt enough riding being captured here by me to even maintain a simple ass thread. time to bring in stupid "lifestyle" shots.

thanks to some plastic wrap and 4 language repetition my mind has been completely changed. i have seen the light. i will stop stealing music. pfft. yeah right.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
kevin i have this awesome panflet i got in seattle while attending the gathering at the hotel for you that i am sure is filled with japanese or chinese or whatever comunist propaganda when i get back ill give it to ya. i walked out of the elevator and saw all these chinese people at the little panflet rack and one was holding it up and it cracked me up and made me think of you.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im glad i can totally represent an entire continent of people in your mind dexter :)

after i threw up yesterday i went to half fast. we made a food-man. he's trendy and talks on his cell phone.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
kevin you are sooooooooooooooooocgay god i ammmmmmmmmmmm socdyubrji8 drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk **** yoooooooooo couch niiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa succccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk my bALLLLLLSDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSX YOU ASDFGH FUIOKSJNTBFGNDX