Quantcast

The *NEW* SK6 Mobile

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
MTB_Rob_NC said:
I dont even know what that means? Are you referring to the lug spacing? I ran the financial side of the dealership, I was not a technician, sorry.
Its an adapter. I have a line on some 17" 5zigen rims, however the lugs are a 5 lug European spacing.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OK, here is a question, actually, asking for suggestions for rims.

Relatively affordable rims....

Post a pic or a website if ya found something that would look good or be cool on "The Heap".

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Chunky Munkey said:
You forgot smoked windows, rocket propelled gernade launcher, rear washer pump oil slick dispensers just behind the rear tires, rear nail and tack drop buckets, pull cord license plate blocker with on dash tag light turn off switch, smoke screen, front and rear machine guns and every man's got to have one, the manditory nagging whining "don't touch my damn radio dial ever again," biotch ejection seat!:rofl:
That's what I'm sayin! :thumb:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Seriously, dude, don't listen to what all these people are telling you raggin on your new car. Personally dude I think you have the PERFECT CAR!!!

...to be heard saying, "YO MTV, YO XHIBIT!!! PLEASE!! PIMP MY RIDE!" :rofl:

Just kidding. All jokes aside, really, a person's car says a lot about them, like successful, conservative, flamboyant, introverted, extroverted, etc., and your car says something too...

NARC!!! :rofl:

Okay no really seriously no more jokes. I think you should go to Radio Shack and get like three different antennas and put them on the rear trunk then go to the state trooper store and get a hat and drive around and watch people slow down when you pull up behind them. :rofl:

Okay no really. That car in my opinion is probably for the money and the shape it's in, the nicest looking car in the junk yard! :rofl:

OOOOoooh! Can I get a rim shot here!

In that car, when people see you coming, they'll love you... AT THE DEMOLISION DERBY! :rofl:
Botdum tshh!

Okay really all seriousness here. THAT is the kind of car you WANT! I use to own a hot looking hot rod when I was a kid. I had the chrome rims, fat wide tires... it got lots of attention. Expecially from the police! 9 tickest in the first two years. I got spot checked at night, tickets, sobriety check point stops etc. Since I got my ol' fogie looking car, they don't even look my way anymore cuz they profile me as an old fart. It's like driving a stealth B-2. Only problem is, when you pull up to a car load of hot girls. So I fixed dat problem with a 3,200 watt 12 channel competition car stereo. College guys pull up along side me when I got it cranked and are like, 'Dude that car rocks!" So just put an awesome system in it and you'll be stylin stealth style!

With just 3K miles and it's a 2005, for what you got it for!? You got a nice car there dude. Great buy! :thumb: It looks pristine. At that price you could even flip that thing in the paper for 21K and walk away with a five grande in ya pocket!! Buy a used car and blow the extra five grand on a new mountain bike. Sweet!

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
I had a talk with my good buddy Xhibit and the folks at Pimp My Ride and this is what they said.

"Sir Knight when we saw your car, it was in BAD shape.

But the folks at West Coast Customs and MTV came up with this...

Sir Knight 6, take a look at your NEW RIDE!!!"

"It's got smoked windows, rocket propelled gernade launchers, rear washer pump oil slick dispensers just behind the rear tires, rear nail and tack drop buckets underneath, pull cord license plate blocker with on dash tag light turn off switch, smoke screen, front and rear machine guns, and for every man a must, the manditory nagging whining "don't touch my damn radio dial ever again," biotch ejection seat.":D

"Dats what I'm talkin bout! Yo WEST COAST BABY! Sir Knight, Consider yourself pimped!:D

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
elRey said:
^You forgot the Ridemonkey sticker.
sirknight6 said:
How could you forget the flamethrower? :rolleyes::D
Kanter said:
I actually like it. Wheels would be sweet.... 17 or 18s.
OOOOkay! HERE we go. It's got yer ride monkey bumber sticker, it's sitting on low profile 22's, and it's now got NOT ONE but TWO Flame Thowers...

Anything Else!!!?

If someone says Anna Nicole Smith waving out the window I'm gonna kill somebody.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Sorry I was busy but I didn't forget! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!! THE NEW PIMP MY RIDE SK6 MOBILE FROM THE FRONT! Complete with front and side mounted machine guns, ground effects spoiler, blown hemi, interior dingo balls and fuzzy dice, and lastly, I threw in three hot looking NOPI girls just for good measure! And ONE more thing if you can figure it out. :D

Consider yourself pimped!

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
chicodude said:
If it was black I would be all over that. All black.

Put a roof rack on it and paint the grill black and go freak some people out on the freeway

my grandpa had a all black limo tinted up crown vic like the police have, chrome grille in the front was the only thing that gave it away as to not be a cop...i got to drive it for a few weeks when my car had something happen to it, it was awesome everyone moved out the way or slowed down!

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Kanter said:
They forgot to paint the rear bumper. Call Mtv...
MAN you are a tough audience. What do you got, a magnifying glass? Just a paint shop oopsie. Xhibit forgot to remove the taped off area on the "rear trim." No pun intended with the REAR TRIM thing there... EEEHHK HEMMMM COUGH COUGH

And as everyone knows, "Every man likes his rod blown..." :D
EHHECK COUGH COUGH EHKHEM... pun #2.:rofl:

And for those pimps with DEEP pockets, the "optional" 24 Karat Gold Package and "MEAN LOOK" front end.

YO, consider yaself pimped!