Quantcast

The NEW Underwear Gallery

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
I've got nothing better to do right now cause its dark and I cant ride my bike. So I thought I'd start a thread where everybody can post their pics! Orvens Underwear gallery is getting a little long and hard to look through, so I though I'd start a new one. Gotta picture? Post it here!

Apollo_K

Chimp
Aug 16, 2003
merrrrijig = Bullsh*t ,keep the thread alive and let people who arn't in Orven's little circlejerk have a thread to post pics in. :love:

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
jeeeez, I thought this would help some pple that dont spend 24/7 on the computer by not having to look through 167 pages to get to a pic you like. But instead, I get crap for helping other pple out. I guess I'm done posting here cause whenever I post something new, everyone wants to piss on it.

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
EBasil said:
Ooooh.....Aaaahhhh....
Hey, can you keep the BB from losening up on your Sweet Wings? I've tried a number of things including loctite and different bolts but had to put another set of cranks on as they would never stay tight through an entire ride. :angry:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
IntensedhRider said:
jeeeez, I thought this would help some pple that dont spend 24/7 on the computer by not having to look through 167 pages to get to a pic you like. But instead, I get crap for helping other pple out. I guess I'm done posting here cause whenever I post something new, everyone wants to piss on it.

hey you're taking it way to personal....if you have thin skin then you should definitely think about leaving RM some people on here can be ruthless at times...on the other hand it's just an idea on a website...nothing to get all worked up about...D

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
IntensedhRider said:
Welcome to the Socal forum... at least you didn't mention "freeriding". :rolleyes:

wirly said:
Hey, can you keep the BB from losening up on your Sweet Wings? I've tried a number of things including loctite and different bolts but had to put another set of cranks on as they would never stay tight through an entire ride. :angry:
There are two ways, I use the first:

--I press the bearings into the cups after lining them with red loctite. I have two sets of cups, and alternate them, since this only lasts 3-6 months. When the drive side bearing moves, I pull the seals off the bearing, torch the bearing out of the cup and then clean/rebuild/reset the bearing in the cup. I also bought new stainless bolts for the pinch bolt..just a little longer and the fresh threads don't loosen up.

--SW made a "generation 2" cup that used C-clips to retain the bearings. I don't have any, and a set just sold on eBay for $60+ (from Julian of all places). Those don't have the bearing migration problem on the drive side.

If you are local to SD, and come to a trail maintenance event I'm at, I'll rebuild your drive side cup and bearing, including the loctiting to set it.

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
EBasil said:
There are two ways, I use the first:

--I press the bearings into the cups after lining them with red loctite. I have two sets of cups, and alternate them, since this only lasts 3-6 months. When the drive side bearing moves, I pull the seals off the bearing, torch the bearing out of the cup and then clean/rebuild/reset the bearing in the cup. I also bought new stainless bolts for the pinch bolt..just a little longer and the fresh threads don't loosen up.

--SW made a "generation 2" cup that used C-clips to retain the bearings. I don't have any, and a set just sold on eBay for $60+ (from Julian of all places). Those don't have the bearing migration problem on the drive side.

If you are local to SD, and come to a trail maintenance event I'm at, I'll rebuild your drive side cup and bearing, including the loctiting to set it.
Cool! I'll give that a shot, and if not, I'll watch for the next event and try to make it.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BMXman said:
hey you're taking it way to personal....if you have thin skin then you should definitely think about leaving RM some people on here can be ruthless at times...on the other hand it's just an idea on a website...nothing to get all worked up about...D
:stupid: Yeah, don't get your panties in a wad.

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
Haha, look at his right ankle, it looks like a stick! Oh yeah, and Markie hit The 5 today and cased and flipped over the bars. When he landing he hit his head on his pedal and now he has a big cut and a hole behind his ear from the pedal. Just imagine one of the spikes on your pedal smaking into the back of your head!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
lovebunny said:
hey orv lets stop at a thrift store and pic up a copuple road bikes before big bear this weekend. we dont need all that travel anyways :thumb:
already got one but I think the shock and travel limiter is blown.