Quantcast

The next great one?

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
The Memorial Cup (CHL championship) is in London this week. Last night was the opening game with the London Knights playing the Rimouski Oceanic. For anyone out there who know of Sydney Crosby would have loved the game! It was my first time seeing him play and he blew away all expectations! He was the best player on the ice by far! dominating faceoffs and scoring and setting up some nice goals! I thought it might just be all hype about him being the next great one but, im am convinced!
Also had some "celebrity" sightings! Mike Keenan and the drummer from the barenaked ladies!

The knights won in OT 4-3

Attachments

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
The Knights are dominant aren't they!? Like an all star team put together for the purpose of winning the cup. Does this mean that Crosby's team is out of the hunt for the cup?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
And then after that you went out and rode Fanshawe Lake. Right?? From town you can ride the Thames river trails out there..... Fun stuff. :thumb:

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
MMcG said:
The Knights are dominant aren't they!? Like an all star team put together for the purpose of winning the cup. Does this mean that Crosby's team is out of the hunt for the cup?
The Knights went on a crazy unbeaten streek earlier in the year, but Rimouski also had a good run. The first couple games are a round robin format and then the finals this comin weekend...

And no way in hell did i go ridng after! Its MAY 24 so that means i was drunk as shlt! but a road ride happend today!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
now that brings back memories. i stopped playing hockey nearly a year ago. although after playing for about 11 years straight i guess i kind of got burnt out. it just got to be too rough on me.