Quantcast

the next level in downhilling/freeriding?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thats funny. I had one of those when I was...maybe 5. I don't understand how they are going do fast, especially with their weight. Maybe the new ones are faster.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbrider said:
Thats funny. I had one of those when I was...maybe 5. I don't understand how they are going do fast, especially with their weight. Maybe the new ones are faster.

Did you not see the steep ass hill they were bombing down?

I think I wanna try that....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ But the motor, which causes resistance, which wouldn't allow them to gain that much speed downhill. The newer ones must be faster and have less resitance.

If so, maybe I should get one of these until I get my licenses and a F/S truck. I could build a bike rack out of 2x4's or pvc pipe and shuttle up and down hills with my friends. I could let it roll down the hill and drive it back up with my bike if I were alone. This might be deal.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
That was FVCKING hysterical!!! I thought I was going to puke I was laughing so hard when the kid spun around backwards and couldn't get straight before he hit the curb!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thank you!!!

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
mtnbrider said:
^ But the motor, which causes resistance, which wouldn't allow them to gain that much speed downhill. The newer ones must be faster and have less resitance.
but if you take out the motor than you wouldn't have any resistance...right?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Brunger wanna ride saturday? Im looking out the window at otters playing in the atlantic right now...;)
yes I do...:thumb: and about the otters FU... I am getting a headache listening to all these damn kids bitch about having to actually do some work!!!:nopity:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That is why my wife knows better than to buy one of those for our daughter. Because my son and I would be doing "jackass style" stunts with it in less than a year.

That was funny though.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jimmydean said:
That is why my wife knows better than to buy one of those for our daughter. Because my son and I would be doing "jackass style" stunts with it in less than a year.

That was funny though.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My wife got a Barbie quad from a freind for free for Emma, and I was screwing around on it and was riding wheelies until i racked my head on our hardwood floors:rofl: I cant wait till the weather gets nice... and I can screw around with it in the yard:thumb:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
brungeman said:
ouch!!! i remember when I was 9 or 10 trying to run up the down escalator, tripping and turning my knee into a Ginsu knife ad... perfect 1/4 inch slices of flesh:help:
I crushed my right ankle on one when I was 12. Was sliding down the side of it and went straight into a wall 3 feet from the end. What a dumb a$$ move that was