already miss trails and it's only been a couple of weeks since the
winter weather has rolled in.

those austin trails look niiiice....

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
snap. thats a nice clip cru.

that 50/50 vid, looks like it will be in high def... hopefully blu-ray.

anyone know what videos are available in blu ray nowday anyway? i just got a new hdtv and want to see some high def vids.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
thats up the road from me. im friends with that guy darren. the ramp is so shred. its insane. thats actually guettler doing a flair whip on a 6ft quarter hahaha.
darren's insane, he double whipped this sh*tty 5ft mellow box at our skatepark, and doublewhipped our horrible mellow 9ft wall. its amazing what happens when you move to greenville for college isnt it?

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
never really liked the style of the front flip but that front to manual up to
the ledge looked good. I don't know why it looked any different than any other front flip i guess the man-u-ell made it for me. then why not just throw in the whip at the end for the hell of it. good stuff.

basikbiker

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Northern Cali

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
beerz sent me this...man o man, doyle is the shiz...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6193126749676144808&hl=en
So rad. That invert 3 at 4:58 is pretty much the sickest thing I've ever seen. I don't think anybody goes as big with as much style as Doyle.

BTW, I watched the new 50/50 "That's It" vid yesterday. It's really good. It's 99% street. Which is cool, but you know me, I'm a trail rat, so I definitely wish there was more trail action. There are def some amazing tech moves that I've never seen before. I've seen better parts from Aitken, though.