Quantcast

the next level...

Miagi

Chimp
May 5, 2007
York County
These vids are great. They get me in the mood to ride. I'll prolly go outside and try some of these on those little black kickers you can buy and fall. lol.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
the dismounted 6-8 ft drop is nuts, then again so is about all the rest. crazy that this is the level of some unsponsered average joes.
PS anyone know where the wooden park section is? with the spine, step-up and bowl?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
sum good park stuff

i thought i was the only person to use Madonna in bike videos.....lol

i LIKE it. that last 360 tire scrub looked fun.

i took apart my geisha and took all the spacers out for max slack.

its going to make 1/2 cabs harder but maybe i can get the tire scrub 180's.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
the dismounted 6-8 ft drop is nuts, then again so is about all the rest. crazy that this is the level of some unsponsered average joes.
PS anyone know where the wooden park section is? with the spine, step-up and bowl?
yeah, its rye, thats the way FACE icepicked, now no one will ever get enough speed. to do it again. shouldn't say never though.............

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
ever notice how hamilton rarely grinds (w/o pegs), never takes off a hand or foot, never spins the bars or tailwhips and it's still some of the sweetest stuff ever?

so rad.

the doubles video is muy funito. high fives at the rainbow...rich.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Aitken...jeez...

You can't really believe how stylish that guy is for how tech and burly he goes. Super creative too.

I really liked that turndown off the one DJ, back pedal, then turndown the other way on the next set. Too many other good parts to list.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Aitken...jeez...

You can't really believe how stylish that guy is for how tech and burly he goes. Super creative too.

I really liked that turndown off the one DJ, back pedal, then turndown the other way on the next set. Too many other good parts to list.
for those who have not seen it.
thought i would put it in here with the
other aitken stuff

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/ti...contest_dl.mov

dang links broke.

i found it in my old video files, i am uploading to bcd

www.bcdracing.com/pics/9th/layton_contest_dl.mov

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Aitken...jeez...

I know, his riding is deceiving. He's so smooth and stylish, sometimes you don't realize how big he's going.

Yeah, I liked that opposite turndown, too. I was like, "Why did he just back pedal? That's weird. Ohhhhhh.... Damn."

I saw him do this at the X-Games over like a 30' dirt jump. Insane...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
thx cru for putting up the aitken tribute. hadn't seen those clips in a while. I'm rockin' the aitken saddle on my 20...ain't helped me do any tricks but it looks cool :)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
uhhh, check the last part of the vid
wow, thats tech. sans freecoaster.

i set mine at full slack and have been having more fun
with it. i use my brakes more now to 1/2cab out.
i almost did a big 180 circle out of a jumped 180.

its such safe new fun tricks to learn.